Reviews for Hail Mary
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
OMG! That was such a cool story! I love stories with cool Ancient technology and whump! It's awesome!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
I don't know how I missed this but man... just awesome, lol, esepcially that last chapter. Shep and McKay changing bed pans... *snicker*

I really like the idea of the interactive DVDs, but oops, not so great side effects. Great job! When will we see more out of you Heidi? ;)
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I don't know how I managed to miss this story, really great, though I'd be amused to see Weir find out becaue you know she'd have to eventually. :D
mouse8 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
This was a lot of fun. Great story!
Wraithfodder chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Heh, boys and their toys. When will SHeppard and McKay ever learn (at least in fanfic)? ;)

Cute piece!
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Very cool. I love that Scotsman! Of course he's got to throw in the anti-American football comment. (Only real football is soccer, right? :0)) For me, it would be a toss-up whether to keep my mouth shut or take my chances with Weir!
szhismine chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
lol! great ending... if that is the ending. ;)
Spice9 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
great story so far.
studio62 chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Awesome chapter, very funny ending! Hope Elizabeth finds out, and we get to see her reaction!
Espiritu chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Oh bummer, we don't get to see Elizabeth's reaction?
Writer117 chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Oh, the possibilities those chairs offer... hm.

Great story.
Dr. Dredd chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Carson certainly has an... interesting bedside manner. Though I have to say that it sometimes works!

Wow, the image of Aiden or Halling in a teddy is rather disturbing. :-)
szhismine chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Espiritu chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Uh oh, whumpage! This is getting good. Can't wait for more.
angw chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Ha. Carson is gonna have a fit. Touching things that they don't know much about...tut tut tut Weir will strangle them when they have recovered.