Reviews for One Our Hope in Despair
kaitli chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
please tell who is talking...I cant really figure it out.
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Will there be more stories of the three angels of death?
Atomdancerr chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
You've almost got enough plot and original characters here for an original story and you are well on the way to becomning a professional author.
trecebo chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very interesting melding of genres. I followed the story pretty well, and since there is a sequel, I hope some questions are answered as well as some more history is revealed.

I like the straightforward style you chose to tell the tale and look forward to the next one.
Riker15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Awesome Story
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so sweet! I loved it! I was well written and there was so much detail, I just loved it!
WynterSnow chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Very unique story. I liked how you worked in the names of so many literary charactors, plus the various Angels of Death. I have always felt that Andrew got slighted a bit in the series, so it is wonderful to see him take the lead in your story.
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Whew! This was long, but it was good _

-xWhit3StaRx
Rach chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
HI!. well this is the longest touched by an angel story I've read and one of the most intesting. by the way is the title meant to be 'our one hope in despair'.

so that's where you got the idea for the woodland wanders comes from eh? (I've just read your profile)

anyway good work and I hope you write other touched by an angel fan fics.

see ya