Reviews for Backwards Reflection
yuki chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update
Miss Tea and Fortune chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Me again. Just wanted to say kudos, I once co-wrote a parallel dimension high school story, and they're a lot of fun because OOC does not exist. We didn't go for opposites, just teenage stereotypes that by no means suited them. Also the crazy friendships one can forge when the rules are gone. Ah the craziness two friends of the same fandom can forge over a bag of M&Ms…
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This looks interesting.
Assasin8 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I found this account because I was looking around fanfiction for danny phantom and conan crossovers, and so I was directed to the impossible murder, and inevitably Billie Jukes. I really love where this particular story is going, but I checked, it's been six years since you've updated it, and there's only two chapters. I don't know of you've given up on it, but the story has a lot of potential.
seantriana chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
And then Dannys brain broke. XD. I wonder if he's gonna kill himself?
Ava-Keep777 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Holy this is awsome (just added to alert and favs) please I am begging update soon.
RoxasConan chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Ok this is what happened, I was reading the the parts up to the last part and I was thinking "DannyH's new friends are gonna be DannyP's worst enemies but they are still alive." But I never expected THAT! To awesome! I literally fell over laughing my ass of, I got a dam stomach ache!
Robynx Naida chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
This story is way funny. i totally guessed that it was Dash and Paulina i mean if EVERYTHING is different it makes scene. i hope you decide to continue this story soon.
Super Sister chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I love these sort of stories (well, I like lots of different types of stories, but that's besides the point).

Are you going to update eventually? You know, cause it's been five years since your last update... Update soon this year please. Pretty, pretty please.
Elena Forest chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Woah, shocker! . Well, please please please update soon! (huh, I thought there was 3 chapters when I looked this morning. Guess I was wrong...)
Vira Vindicci chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Please, please, please update.

I really want to know what happens in this one, I mean other dimention Danny, that is awsome.

And I really want to see how Jazz is in this world, she seems fun, since she is a ghost maniac in this dimention she should figure out that DannyP is a ghost, I'd love to see how she would react to that.

Also I was like "What... Paulina and Dash are his best friends and Dach is a tech geek? Does that mean that Sam is a peppy cheerleader?"

I put you on author alert and favorite! -
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
*snicker* Not a bad idea. Quite interesting actually. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I can't stop laughing. I feel sorry for DannyP.

What does the H stand for in DannyH's name? It's driving me nuts...
TangeloTime chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
why is he danny H?
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow it says you haven't updated this story in 3 years XD Well, I really hope that you decide to pick it up again cause I really enjoy it :3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »