Reviews for Barely Breathing
Izzy Meadows chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I had to review this 'cause it's one of the very best fanfics I've ever read. Problem is I'm out of words. I mean, I'm not even a 53 fan. I wasn't. I think you've made me a 53 fan right now. I FELT them while reading and their love is legendary and this is absolutely stunning.

The baby thing was sweet and tender. And that about the last priestly vow touched me deeply. Amazing. Love it and love them!

PS. I'm not used to do such short reviews. I love to ramble XD I just can't do it in English, but I actually needed to give you my love because of this wonder. Thank you.
mpiedz chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
befanini, thanks for your nice 53 story - i really love it - hugs-
SwirlyTwirlyDwirly chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
.EVER.

I'm reviewing this one cause it's the real one just to let you know. (I'm mczebini). :D
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow. This story is so beautifully written, I don't think I even have the words for it. The way you describe them and their surroundings leaves me breathless. You're an amazing writer. :)
Saberai chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow! Those two finally confess to each other! That was sweet!
banishing gun chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I loved it. Your detail is amazing and the way you write flows well and makes it very easy to read. The relationship you build between the two is endearing and heartfelt. Though I dare say either of them would kill me if they heard me say it of their relations, its sweet.
black eagle chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I watched the anime and I'm not very much into pairing those boys but I happens to read your story and got hooked. The Sanzo and Gojyo are awesome as pair. Their character is what makes it very interesting.
fullmetalfemme chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Another Befanini triumph! She can write touching, she can write steamy hot, she can make us cry, she can write side-splittingly funny, the woman can do it all, and in beautifully-written prose.

If by calling this Chapter 1 she means we can look forward to further installments, count me in! I can't wait! -
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
wow, very nice, awesome fic! i recently fell in love with sanzoxgojyo fics, the ones with plot and love (their own love that you described perfectly btw) so, yay, you just gained a new reader! i look forward to reading the rest of the the arcs that you have wrote!
forrbidden fire chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
...Holy crap, that was probaly the best saiyuki fic i've ever read. this is great, i don't particulary like those love confessions most of the time, but i made an exception. keep writing!
SprohmC chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This was some wonderful fluff I needed right now...

I like the love-confessions, no doubt about it... And that about the priestly vow Sanzo broke, that gave depth to the whole story.

Wonderful fluff, If this was eatable, I would eat it right away _
Shin-no-Nekochan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
While I do prefer the Torrent series, this version is just so wonderfully fluffy! And the wrap-around timeline of the story is a very interesting way of telling it, so kudos for that.
Volcanic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very cute in depth story!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This story practically moved me to tears! One of THE most beautiful stories I've ever read, perfect in every way, sweet with amazing dialogue and AMAZING description ... and just ... PERFECT! I don't know if there's a word otherwise that can fit this ingenius piece of literature. It was just so ... ... ... P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Hott and adorable and funny ... - ... loved every second of it... as I said, I am in love with your work ... *bows down in worship* ... just absolutely amazing! And, to top it all off, your stories are about one of the best pairings in the Saiyuki universe. w00t!
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I thought I'd reviewed this forever ago! Okay, well, obviously I didn't, but I just want to let you know that I totally love your fics! I think most of the reason that I didn't like 353 before was because I just couldn't buy the way people portrayed them before . . .but not many people can portray any of our Saiyuki boys truly being in love. You do it superbly. I'm adding you to my fav authors list, and going to review the other fics now.

By the way, I think it's just wonderful the way they confessed their love! *giggles* They're so precious with their stubborness! *Sanzo twitches* . . .Precious?

And thank you, thank you, thank you for not describing either man as feminine! (That's one of my biggest yaoi/shonenai pet peeves! Right next to mpregs) And I thought the way you opened this up was so funny and . . .well, sweetgoofysexy! Despite being so off the wall (Because of being so off the wall?) it really felt like something Gojyo would say. I really connected with Gojyo here in a way that I never have before. Okay, I better shut up now, or I'll write for an entire page.