Reviews for The Diginin 2000x
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 7/28
Lmao this was mad crazy. I like at the end of guys story, he put they loved him the most lmao. Very creative.
I felt uncomfortable reading this, besides that, it was a good story.
CherryblossomWarrior chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Can you make a sequel like Sakura has an account but they can't find it and it turns out to be very popular
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
OMG this is completely hilarious! Qjjwjshddjwklwlsdjdhfhckeksks bwahahahahahahaha! Oh geez, I'm laughing too hard XD
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This. Was. Hilarious! Instant favorite!
singalong chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
omg kakashis a pervert nd gai sensei is a weirdo :D tho it was funny hearing them say lemon! :D keep updating
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was so flipping funny. The reactions were priceless! who were sasusaku sasukesakura and uchiha sakura?
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA It was so funny!

I hope to see another showdown of Gai and Kakashi!
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is the most cutest story I ever read! :-D Idk which story was better but it both soooo good! Good job! I like this! Are you continuing? :)
SephirothZackFair chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
xD ROFLMFAO! this story was soooooo funni n well written
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was random, but i really liked it. it was funny .
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG this was so funny! i was laughing throughout the whole thing! And Gai was so realistic! Their stories were hilarious actually. i loved the names u gave to their laptps and Photoshop.
Senna54367 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AH! *Jumped off ike when people saw the sexy jutsu with nosebleed* um... is this the end? *blushing with nosebleed*
red-dragon93551 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I CRIED LAUGHING. love it! ! ! ! ! ! hay if you write more stories like this one I would love to be a reviewer. Also loved when Kureni said that they were having a threesome I reread the part and 3 by Brittney Spears popped into my head and I almost died! ! ! ! ! pls write more stories soon XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
hahahahahahaha lmfao that was so funny! please mkae another chappie! this is so funy and this would probably happen if guy actually challenged kakashi..oh by the way why did he get a nose bleed usally it means when something sexual has happen or if not like that photo kakashi had as his back round?