Reviews for I open my eyes
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
ouch...TTTT
Lexi-sama chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
I would love to read some of course, DF/SM fluff yet I think that it shouldn't progress into physical lust. I'd also like the TF/JF fluff to be maintained. Maybe you could throw in something with Jack and Maddy. Just a short convo about events... and um... I'm still on Chapter 5 so if something's happened that couldn't allow these things to occur then- maybe the story needs a miracle in it...again... lol. Anyways... you're doing a great job at this... and I'm more than positive that you can do it. So have fun at school but also hurry back and update the story when u get the chance. Though school does come first.

Thanks .

Lexi-sama
NeverEndingNonsense chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
So you want my opinion on what I want to see when you return to us. well well...I know exactly what I want :grin:

As much as I am, and always will be (no matter how annoying she gets) a die-hard sam/danny fan, you have entranced me with your tucker/jazz and I would like to see them continue to grow and...perhaps a sam relapse...just cause...I like drama and...things to relate to :heart heart: luff you
Galateagirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
You're back! Yay!
OnePenToRuleThemAll chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
Great story! Good quality writing is hard to find, and I do like my fics oh the long side. Well done!

Is there more to follow here? I don't recall if I saw it marked Complete or not. Either way, it did wrap up very nicely if you in fact decide not to do anything further with it.

Great job, thank you!

Scott

OPTRTA
GoingGhost chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
What is there to say. I printed this whole story up and it is great so far. I think I ma in chapter 2 somewhere..
Encuentrame chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
OMG, this was undescribably... beautiful.
devilofheaven chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Awesome story! It made me cry...it's so sad/sweet..it is such a great story! i bow to your writing!
Mitsukai Mizu Amaya chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Hurry up and write,person!I love your Danny Phantom story,so keep writing,dammit!
cha-chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
wow...ok this is a really good story...very deep. you seem to be a very intelligent writer. however, as much as i love all of the metaphors and the psychological analysis of everything, it makes it a little drawn out.
Ryo's destiny chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
it took 2 days but i finally finished this chapter (yes, im a very slow reader) all i can say is wow...and yea, incase you havent been able to tell i'm not good at this reviewing thing (i only review to stories tht are completly awesome ::winkwink:: _) but i jus want to say how much of an awesome writer you are and tht im so looking foward to the next chapter ~Ryo
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
I AM SPEECHLESS! GREAT JOB LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Snea chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
you rock! you rock out loud! this is one of those fics you can't touch without feelings and i love it because of that.
The O.W.M.I.N chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
This story is is just... to me what the title said. It opend my eyes. Because of this incredible story I have kept myself from the same fate as Jazz was taking. Like Tucker I have always hid behind a screen. Like Jazz, I have looked at the world as facts and statistics.I have worn the plastic smile. And like Danny told Jazz, I have never truley opened my heart to someone else. Wetherit was sibling love, parental love, or friendship love. I never shared any of these loves with someone else. I also figured out why I have no friends, because I never was one. so now Like Sam, it will take a long time to heal completly. But at least I knew before it was to late. Thank You.
Tones chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
God almighty, you are my savior.

I was so worried I would never find a well written story again - but you, my friend, have proved me wrong! Oh my God. I am in shock.

It completely blows my mind how this piece of work can have so little reviews. I've seen terrible fiction with hundreds of reviewers, simply because of the little contribution to that area of this site. But this deserves so much more than it has. So much more. You have a wonderful writing style, you keep everybody in character, and you add another twist with every chapter so that the reader HAS to come back for more. I am so impressed right now, I can't even put it into words.

The roller coaster everybody has gone through in this story is heart wrenching. Anybody who can make their reader laugh, cry, and feel so painfully familiar with the problems their favorite cartoon characters go through behind closed doors is truly gifted. I can't praise you enough.

All I can do is review, fav, and hope that you continue.