Reviews for Precious Wolf
Ghost chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
T.T continue...i've waited from the moment u updated this chappie until now and yet it still not updated yet...i know i never had revied before but i'm a bit stingy on reviews...i dont like typing u see...;; pleasse
finchj chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
i like the story so far but are you going to updated it?
Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
continue poor li thought I like the idea of yue/ li paring
Lost-Remembrance chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
This is interesting. I'll be waiting patiently for the update.

in Liebe, Red Tail
RubyRedLips chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
i worry, am in constant worry...oi
Emerald chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Ohh O.K I get the characters now. Thanks for clearing that up. By the way don't turn Syaoran into a manwhore he's one of my favourite characters. I hope you update soon I loving this story.
Wolfsbane Loner chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
XD All of these fun fandoms!

Subaru's magic and Seishirou's magic are about the same. Onmouji use the principle of yin-and-yang to perform their rituals and spells. There are two types of onmouji, the 'white' onmouji like Subaru who primarily use yang-type magic and that sort, and 'black' onmouji like Seishirou and primarily use yin-type magic. For example, blood curses or spells are usually (or always, forgot...) yin magic because one has to use both spiritual magic AND blood, which is life's liquid (which is dangerous and causes MAJOR magical backlash), so you mainly only see Seishirou use blood-magic.

Ok, I'm rambling, and it's been awhile since I've read Tokyo Babylon or X/19, so if any of the information is of, I'm sorry! ;-;

Update soon please~! XD
shadowphantomness chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
*Smirks* YES! Go Syaoran x Yukito and Syaoran x Yue! *dances like a maniac* Keep writing!
Black Wolf Chics chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
U spelt Kinomoto wrong and this is one weird story. It dosent make any sence.
Emerald chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
I am so glad you updated, the story is getting really interesting. By the way, your a fantastic writer, I love the the fact that you give plenty of details to your story. Can't wait till the next chapter.

P.S Who is Akira and Akechi or are they your own characters?
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
so is this a yue/syaoran and yuki/touya? is sakura going to be in this? please update soon!
Emerald chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This is a really good story, keep it up I can't wait till the next chapter.