Reviews for Kismet
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
*bangs fists on table* I NEED MORE! Please update soon!
Vernica chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Hi! I don't know if you"ll ever finish this story... just letring you know that in case that happens I'll be here to read it gladly.

I liked a lot what I was able to read, and if you finish it i'm sure it will be promising. So, hopefully, till then :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Ah .. this is the most beautiful fanfic I've ever
please update
thelittlepandagi chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Still hoping that this will get finished one day. :) This had a beautiful start and the plot is promising.
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
This is so cute XD I love it, can't wait to see the reaction of Akane and Ranma after discovering Akane is a princess :D
Ranma4801 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
I really love this story, the fact that Akane and Ukyo are friends and not fighting, that Ukyo is not falling for Ranma, because I really like their friendship (I wonder who is Ukyo in love with, or likes, maybe Ryoga?), and that Ranma is starting to fall in love with Akane too (his jealousy shows it, it's too cute), and Akane too, they're adorable but you need to update soon though, I'm dying to see what happens next, I know it's been a year but you updated once after three year of waiting right? So please don't forget this story and update soon, I want Chapter Nine! ;)
MegaByte435 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
More it's just getting good! I can see Ranna and akane are finally showing a little more interest in each other:) I want to know what happened to nabiki and if Kasumi and tofu get together and if the tendou sisters ever find out they are the princesses! Please write more, I love romance especially when it buds between my fab pairs!XD
Dragonstars chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I'm enjoying this- glad I decided to see what it was about. I hope you'll update soon.
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god, this was all kinds of brilliance: From Ukyo's observations during Akane's class (and Ranma's jealousy - too cute!), to Akane and Kasumi's beautiful reunion, and the ENTIRE ending scene! Oh, how my shippers heart fluttered and soared. I need more of this story. Like, yesterday. Please, please write faster. I am not beneath bribing. I will send you cookies to speed up the process!
LimeCandy chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Pls pls pls update soon! This story has got me hooked from the beginning! Hope you keep up the fantastic work! :)
BlossomCutie chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Thank you for coming back! I decided to read this stories and I am glad I did! You have a very interesting story and I would to encourage you to keep on going!
BobV chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
I think i read the entire fic in just two days. It's a wonderful story and the way you're portraying Akane, Ranma e Ukyo is very good. Also Kikyo and Kagome in the begging of the fic was interesting.

Hope to see more soon :D
ToT chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Your writing style has shot through the roof! Beautifully written, as usual!
Compucles chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Yay, this story is back! I really loved it when I read it last year, but I was afraid it was dead.

It's nice to see the romance start to pick up between Ranma and Akane. I wonder how they'll figure out that the three sisters are the princesses. Perhaps the birthmarks?

It's nice to see Kasumi back and getting involved Tofu. I suspected what was going on when Ranma was taking Akane to a surprise lunch with the governor, having connected it with his earlier comment about how some man had finally found a lady to court. I knew I was right when you included "medical texts" in your description of the mansion. The amnesia surprised me, though. I wonder why Kasumi got amnesia but Akane didn't. Random side-effect of the botched spell, maybe? By the way, did Ranma and Tofu put two and two together before they reunited the sisters, or was Akane's shock and revelation a complete surprise to them, too?

I wonder where and how Nabiki wound up. Building a business monopoly as she blackmails the competition? Perfecting the art of the diner dash with Kinnosuke Kasha-o? Building an information network to sell to the rebels? We'll see...

By the way, your update note for Chapter 2 claimed that you fixed the ages, but you didn't. I don't remember what it was before, but it's still wrong. You said Akane is 17 and also that Soun Tendo's reign ended 17 years ago, but Akane was a year old when her parents died.