Reviews for Dojo Dialogue
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
UPDATE! Don't leave off here, that would be evil, and you seem nice enough. Upate soon! I love this. Too cute!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Aww I like it! Yay for those nice moments! I would have said, "You should make a sequel!" ...on a whim, though, I peeked and saw you had! XD Score! I wanted to review this first, though, so it wouldn't influence me. I thought they were decently IC with accounting for time passing. The emotional intensity was authentic. And it was fun to read. ;) Thanks for sharing!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ok, i'm fan of Hey Arnold!, but i read you history and i love it.
Do you can write next chapter? please? i wanna know what happen on Tuesday, hehehe.
Well, thanks for write it. It's a cute and great history.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this was really good, could u do one more chapter about what happens Tuesday though PLEASE!
CelestialDream1431 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Omg awesome story! I would actually love to see what happens come tuesday. Neutron and Vortex's expressions are bound to be priceless!
Ink Kissed chapter 1 . 12/11/2011

Please, please, please update this!

I beg of you xD

This is so compelling, I love the relationship these two share, and ohoho, the cute romance I can just feel bubbling up.
AntiqueDreams chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is one of the best JN fics I've read in a long time!

Fantastic work, and I like the open ending :)
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
CONTINUE! I CANNOT stress this further! U HAVE to continue!
YiPrincess chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Its awesome! :DDD
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha aw.

Jimmy went all Dr. Phil on her. :P

I agree with Cindy, the challenge will be interesting.

I can't wait to see his reaction myself!

Great story. :D
Sk8er765 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 4/14/2006

You are such a GOOD WRITER!

I practically fell in love with you when I read one of your stories!

Keep writing (No this story, it's obviously over)

But write other stories!

Go Whoever you are!
greg9570 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
It is pretty evident that you know how to write, unlike many among the hebetudinous crowd. You have received praise from one of my most revered authors, EL Chupacabra. At this point, I am not questioning how good or bad the story is, but its approach. I can not see a talk between Jimmy and Cindy evolving into such as you put it. Granted, with a certain amount of maturity, it might, but it didn't feel coherent or real to me. I'm sorry. This is not the type of story I like. I didn't see enough of the characters' personalities that I was looking for, and it almost seemed fake. The use of language is superior, but the story lacks in other areas.
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
that's awesome. i never could break that board...just the practice ones...
Leah chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I love your story! please keep going! :-)