Reviews for A Feast in Azkaban
ilfreitas chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
this was trully a wonderful story.

I love the way you made the dementors, so full of...feelings. okay, so not quite feelings, but needs and wants. it's amazing, especialy because since I wrote a fic about them I just can't imagine them empty and evil.

And the reason why Sirius suspected Remus, I would never think of that. I always though Peter had just made them think that way. When Remus was teaching the curse (which is also an amazing idea) I was thinking 'Tell him, Remus, tell him how you know!' but I knew it was necessary for the plot.

The 'conversation' between Sirius and Harry is so cute :3
Asher Elric chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
I enjoyed this story so vlery much.

it's very original, in fact, its the most original story of Sirius in Azkaban that I ever read and you have given me the muse to write more to my own.

I shall try and read your other stories when I have time.

YOu should try original writing, I'd buy your book.
Asher Elric chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Bad idea, bad idea!

ugh. That rat!

James, this is the one mistake you won't even live to regret!

Good chapter, I liked the back and forth between James and Sirius. Very nice.
Asher Elric chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
whoa, that is some curse.

I never thought of a suicide curse before.

Boy, if that really worked, than suicides today wouldn't be so aweful! I mean, hanging and shooting oneself...that's more painful than this curse!

Very nice imagination, very original, well, at least as far as I have read. This is the first time I have seen something like that curse.
Asher Elric chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Wow, Remus is like...cool!

I do feel bad for Remus though, its horrible that people do that over something that cannot be controled.
Asher Elric chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Wow.

I guess Love can do something. This was really powerful. I think you did a great job and I love your writing style.
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Hm. very nice introspective.

I really liked how it changed like that, from a need to a want and now to something that they cannot resist. Very poignant.
Asher Elric chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Wow, I never thought Remus was one to beat any of his mates. Werewolf, I can totally understand but...wow...he must have been horribly pissed.
Asher Elric chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
wow, and here I thought it had all been planned. Its cool that it wasn't.
Asher Elric chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
This is why you tell people things.

This is why I just told Mum about my fiance in England, that I haven't even met, yet. *lol*

Poor Peter, I do feel rather bad for him, fourth wheel and all that.
Asher Elric chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Is it weird of me to call this cute?

ugh, I am so morbid that I call it cute?

Well, it is cute and I love it.
Asher Elric chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
possesive much?

great chapter.
Asher Elric chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
wow, that was...wow.

Okay, I am tired of writing that but its the only way to describe this! I love it.
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Good time change. It fits perfectly.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Short but to the point and sweet.

This is the first fic where Dementors have some sort of character.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »