Reviews for A Feast in Azkaban
dontcallmemadeline chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
Wow. Really great job with this story! You've managed to capture Sirius very well- his reasons for doing things, his devotion to James and Remus and Harry- perfect. I really loved it, though some of it is a bit dark. Poor Remus, he was so well intentioned with what he was teaching Sirius and meanwhile Sirius' heart is breaking cause he thinks Remus is the spy...

Anyways, keep up the great work with the rest of your stories!
SoloMoon chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
This is such an amazing story; an incredibly creepy concept that is extremely well-executed. The amount of emotion in so many of these scenes and the many moments of stark imagery kept me riveted throughout the reading of this. The way that you create the dementors is fascinating - grotesque, yet also pitiful. I have never felt more for Sirius's destruction and eventual fall from grace than when reading this fic. Your characterization especially is spot-on and therefore heartrending. An excellent story overall.
ilfreitas chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
this was trully a wonderful story.

I love the way you made the dementors, so full of...feelings. okay, so not quite feelings, but needs and wants. it's amazing, especialy because since I wrote a fic about them I just can't imagine them empty and evil.

And the reason why Sirius suspected Remus, I would never think of that. I always though Peter had just made them think that way. When Remus was teaching the curse (which is also an amazing idea) I was thinking 'Tell him, Remus, tell him how you know!' but I knew it was necessary for the plot.

The 'conversation' between Sirius and Harry is so cute :3
Asher Elric chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
I enjoyed this story so vlery much.

it's very original, in fact, its the most original story of Sirius in Azkaban that I ever read and you have given me the muse to write more to my own.

I shall try and read your other stories when I have time.

YOu should try original writing, I'd buy your book.
Asher Elric chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Bad idea, bad idea!

ugh. That rat!

James, this is the one mistake you won't even live to regret!

Good chapter, I liked the back and forth between James and Sirius. Very nice.
Asher Elric chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
whoa, that is some curse.

I never thought of a suicide curse before.

Boy, if that really worked, than suicides today wouldn't be so aweful! I mean, hanging and shooting oneself...that's more painful than this curse!

Very nice imagination, very original, well, at least as far as I have read. This is the first time I have seen something like that curse.
Asher Elric chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Wow, Remus is like...cool!

I do feel bad for Remus though, its horrible that people do that over something that cannot be controled.
Asher Elric chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Wow.

I guess Love can do something. This was really powerful. I think you did a great job and I love your writing style.
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Hm. very nice introspective.

I really liked how it changed like that, from a need to a want and now to something that they cannot resist. Very poignant.
Asher Elric chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Wow, I never thought Remus was one to beat any of his mates. Werewolf, I can totally understand but...wow...he must have been horribly pissed.
Asher Elric chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
wow, and here I thought it had all been planned. Its cool that it wasn't.
Asher Elric chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
This is why you tell people things.

This is why I just told Mum about my fiance in England, that I haven't even met, yet. *lol*

Poor Peter, I do feel rather bad for him, fourth wheel and all that.
Asher Elric chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Is it weird of me to call this cute?

ugh, I am so morbid that I call it cute?

Well, it is cute and I love it.
Asher Elric chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
possesive much?

great chapter.
Asher Elric chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
wow, that was...wow.

Okay, I am tired of writing that but its the only way to describe this! I love it.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »