Reviews for A Feast in Azkaban
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Good time change. It fits perfectly.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Short but to the point and sweet.

This is the first fic where Dementors have some sort of character.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Wow.

Have you gotten tired of reading that yet.

I mean, wow. I am in LOVE!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Wow.

I am impressed. Very impressed.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wow.

Epic wow, actually.

A Dementor point of view and its...like...wow.
Quil Explodes chapter 17 . 7/27/2009
I have to say this is one of the most original stories I've read on here. It's incredible how you take something like Sirius in Azkaban and make it into a story that's full of...everything.

Wonderful job, anyways. I loved it. Somehow it managed to not be utterly depressing, although at times it was almost unbearably so.
jee chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
This is just great, and also somehow touching.

I can't believe that this story has only gotten 37 reviews, it deserves a lot more.

I love your writing style and the way you've potrayed the characters. The dementors are great to - I've never thought of them as beings with a somewhat indepent mind, but the idea is very interesting, and you've written it very well. :)
Gizenshi chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
This was a great version of everything that happened. And really good to read too. Thank you!
Azrael chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Nyx Fixx,

How exquisitely written and delightfully twisted. You've a talent, and it is well revealed in "A Feast in Azkaban". The sick humor in this story falls in perfectly with the devilish irony laced in each chapter. Sirius was perfectly in character, as was Remus, and the dementors. Your spin on the tragedy of Sirius Black is as close as they get to perfect. I am deeply impressed and profoundly moved. Keep writing.

Well done,

Azrael
harumiru chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
You know, I'm surprised more people have not read this story. I thought it was heartbreaking. Truly wonderful.
HRT chapter 17 . 1/23/2008
This makes you wonder how Fudge ever had the gumption to claw his way into high office. Prisoner though he is, Sirius still makes a jackass out of the minister. A fine conclusion to an excellent story, and it leaves me wishing there was more. Cheers!
HRT chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
Nice take on Sirius and Harry. I usually hate 'cute baby Harry with Godfather' scenes because they're so schmaltzy, but this one works. Then again, Godfathers don't usually get their infant charges drunk, either.
HRT chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
I really like this chapter, but then who wouldn't? It's the Bedroom Scene! The writing is especially fine here, and you wish Remus and Sirius could just shag away until Doomsday. Interesting plot point-Remus inadvertantly convincing Sirius he's the spy, although Sirius could have solved the whole difficulty with a little Veritaserum in Remus' tea. But them, the Ministry could have saved Sirius a lot of hassle by using ditto on him before he was hauled off to Azkaban.
HRT chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
I like the notion of Remus being able to communicate mentally with a dying man. It's not a notion other people seem eager to use in fanfics, though it's an interesting one. Again, Remus seems very aggressive here, but he has provocation. Moody, for some reason, comes across as a more interesting personality than Dumbledore, who seems somewhat awkward in this setting.
HRT chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
It's a shame Remus felt he had to beat Sirius up; he'd already done it once as Moony, anyway. Nicely written thrashing, though. James being noble make you regret that he has to die.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »