Reviews for Obedience
Mciky chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
You know ...a sequel sounds really good. with action,drama,humor,and you know a lot of kisses ;)
mathkid chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Heyyy, now that Chronicles is starting soon, any plans to pick up a sequel?
gottabethegoodasian chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I really (and i mean REALLY) loved this story. It flowed smoothly and you kept everyone in character. The ending was so cute too! I'd totally read a sequel if you make one :)
A. N. Ravencroft chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Please Continue!
LeFreak3119 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Hopefully that very last chapter had nothing to do with OCs but it's tempting to read!
LeFreak3119 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
What a nice/funny ending.
LeFreak3119 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Jack knows how to ruin a meaningful moment, doesn't he?
LeFreak3119 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
oh no! those foxes have kidnapped Dojo! My guess at least. I'm really getting into this fiction! I look forward to more from you.
LeFreak3119 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I am amazed! Everyone's in perfect charater and they're aren't any texting mistakes such as 'gawd'.
Purple Button chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Ok, I won't lie... This is one of the... no, THE ABSOLUTE BEST JackKimiko fanfics I've EVER read. It TOTALLY rocked. All of them were completely in character, it was amazing! You HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! YOU GOTTA! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL... I'll... *pause* YOU'LL NEVER SEE JACK AN ONE PIECE AGAIN!

Jack: What?

Me: Yes, you are my hostage! Muahaha!

Jack: NO! DON'T LET HER TAKE ME! MERCY! *sob*

Me: *squints evilly* Write the sequel and no-one gets hurt...

Jack: Please write it... *puppy-dog eyes* I DON'T WANT TO DIE! *sob*

So, anyway, exellent story, I'm a huge fan, GO JACKxKIMIKO!
jessica chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
omg! please keep writing! i want to know if kimiko will die! will they really fall in love? omg! cliff hanger, jeeze... dont leave me hanging!
Lokelani87 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
cool, it flowed very well.

but the sequel never came...
16Zulee16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love this story. You don't make it gross or dirty. You just make it sound normal. I have read a lot of jackim, most of which was nasty or went to fast that I could hardly blink. I hope you write Crocodile tears soon. I shall make Jack Spicer cry if you don't.

Jack:WHAT?
Adeptis chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
good story
queenofsweets chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
GREAT ENDING! This is the best Jack/Kimiko story I've read. (Only read like four, but still!) And so many reviews, yet so few chapters, so it's popular too I'll give you that. The number of comments are what caught my attention at first, now I know why people gave so many of them! I enjoyed your story immensely. _