Reviews for Forbidden Eternal Love
Princess Ashes chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
It's good to see a conclusion to the wait.

I hope that you do well in your schooling! That is the most important thing. Good luck! I look forward to your writings in the future!
Judging Black Rose chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I love the story so far but i have a question. If Inuyasha is half human how is that possible i mean the two worlds hated each durin the war? Did you explain it in later chapters that i haven't gotten to? Please tell me
unluckiangel13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
this is good so far, i have yet to read the rest that is already pulished. but i have one question: if the agreement states " It is prohibited that any being from either world would associate, befriend, fall in love, or mate with each other." how are Izayoi and Keade able to stay on Earth? Granted Keade is a priestess but she's still human...right? Well, thats it. it's very good! keep writing!
daisy murtha chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
i absolutely luv this story, when will the next chapter be posted? i hav 2 kno what happens next!
DemonGirl11 chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
WHACK! "There," said Inspirtation standing with a mallet. "Hope this helped!"
InuDstories chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
hi, i dont remember if i alreay commented you but i think this is a really good story. i look foward to the next chapter.
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
damn...bastard...lord maiku! gah! inu/kag 4eva! oh, update soon!

((RaE))
dreamer1010 chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
evil king EVIL KING! update soon i can't wait to see what happens next.
Princess Ashes chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Glad to see you're up,alive and writing again!

Lol.

Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
AnimeFlunkie chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
I hope it will not take you long to continue the story since I really want to see what happens next.
AnimeFlunkie chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really hope that you can continue this story since I really want to see what happens next with Inuyasha and Kagome. I hpoe that there are some sweet romantical moments between them.
Fabiola chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
I would really like it if you continued the story since I really like it and can't wait for you to continue. I relly want to see what is going to happen next with Inuyasha ans Kagome.
lorena chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
I think it's a great story, I hope I get to read the next chapter soon! :)
Eternal Darkness Prevails chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
hey i really like this story and i would really be happy if u finished cuz i want to know what happens next and im getting desperate so please at least post up another chapter... bye!
BloodyMarry chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Hey! Sorry your work load is getting worse! Especially now that the holidays are coming. Thanks for telling us, we might have ended up thinking you were just lazy. When in reality you are anything but!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Later!