Reviews for The Ruined Canvas
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/20
A bit of completely unrelated trivia: My company has a manufacturing plant in Suzhou.

Hmm. There is CONTROLLING one's emotions, and then there is DENYING them. Never confuse the two. It could be very dangerous.
nprieto chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
To put it simply, beautiful. I'm not a big fan of Star/Rae, but I practically adore the concept you've drawn out... er, written. ;
Frostflower chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I definitely feel sorry for Raven in this story.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow. Amazing and powerful story. Great job. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
It was about something, yet it was about nothing at the same time. Does that make since? It was weird, but definetly something to ponder on. I think Raven is a little to hard on herself though...I think she looks pretty neat...
Shedemei chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Dude...yes this is from your sister AKA Mango...dude...that was good! When I was reading it I thought it was going in a completely different direction: I thought that the painter was going to be like..."The Creator" or something and what he painted was what really happened in real life, so when he painted over Raven...you get the idea. Good detail; the story really PAINTED A PICTURE in my mind (harr harr). So anyway, in a different language...um, wait that didn't come out right...in short...yeah thats it...in short, nice fic -;D Mango
Jimaine chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Summer just - I just go away for the first part of summer. That, and I lost my yearbook, which had your ffn name in it. *cue sheepish look* So! Here I am, and - well - wow. I love the description in this, the fact that the language itself is almost artistic. And the ending - I just *wasn't* expecting poor Rae to just get - deleted. I really liked the idea that people tend to ignore or try to destroy the imperect, without a thought that life ISN'T perfect, maybe shouldn't be. Anyway. I just got home from work, so that's about as much philosophical thought as I have energy for. But! I will go read more.
RenegadePineapple chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
God, do you know how to pull heart strings or what. I think alot of people can relate to what this fic. is saying. And for the record its not 'bizarre' its a very moving work of art.

P.S I'm glad your finaly getting back to Unseen Forces, I was hoping you wouldn't forget about it.