Reviews for Epic Sitch
ShadowDancer01 chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wonderful story. What I wish the fourth season had been like. Kim and Ron grow and mature but don't change so much they become someone else.
nameless chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Sequel please?
Weird Beard chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Ha! As soon as I saw "Professor Hinckley" I knew she was the MaryAnne from Gilligan's Island. I think they only ever used everyone's last names in two episodes (pilot and the one with the Gabor sister).
The Deer Lord chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
BADICAL STORY BRO... MrDrP, you're a true crafter of FanFiction legacy.

Good things:

No offensive content
No language
No excessively sensual content
No unnecessary violence
RhysY chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Totally insane! Loved every part of it, very good story. Hope you do a sequel!
JP1124 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Another great 1 so far
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Everything is going to hit the fan at once, isn't it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
*drools* ...What? That salad sounds really good. I wonder if there's an actual recipe for it somewhere.

Re: The actual story: I've been planning to read this for a while. So far, it's been adorable and perfectly in-character, but I have a feeling things are about to get heavy.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
very well writen (of course you've been doing this for a long time so that's no surprise :) i loved the story and how you stayed true to the characters. though, me being me, i am hoping Ron still has Mystical Monkey Power. I loved the dialougue the plot and Bonnie becoming a villian (i always thought that would happen) all in all i'd have to give this story 10 stars and you can bet it's gonna be a favorite of mine v

-Kaitlyn
Daki92 chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
A very, very good fanfic, deep. dramatic and amusing all at once
nekoken chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
hey great story, though I am more of a Ron Shego or Ron Bonnie fan myself. you got to love the love hate relationships. well I'm off to see if you got the sequel out yet.
nekoken chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter though I kind of though Ron would name something else the Kim stick ;) lol. well, looking forward to the next chapter so I think ill get to reading it
Everhere Everthere chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
Hello.

I know this a bit late in the game considering this story was written so long ago, but I thought I would just let you know that I thouroghly enjoyed it.

I don't mean to gush but it was this story that inspired me to write my story 'The Things I Never Knew" which is still a work in progress. If you have the time it would be awesome if you would check it out.

Again, much appreciation for the story and for the inspiration.

God Bless,

Everhere Everthere
kp83 chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
I loved it! This story had everything: romance, drama, adventure and comedy! Very entertaining! Also, I noticed that there was some stuff in your story, that happened or kinda happened in Season 4 of the show! I know that this was written before Season 4 came out, so thats kinda cool. You must be so in-tune with the show, that you could've been a writer for the show! Well anyways, I really liked your story and cant wait to get to read more of your stories! Thanks!
The defenastrator chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Kim dated 3 other people at least other then Ron, Eric, Mankey, and although not covered in series but mentioned in it Walter Nelson.

The "mind control chip" is call the neural compliance chip.

I'm going to take this time to make a statement that at this point in the story is long over due, but do not get me wrong I am enjoying the story I'm just a tough critic. I seriously question your understanding of Shego. Shego is mean hot head and plays by her own set of rules. She is the product of a troubled childhood in which she had to keep herself emotionally detached from any form of support dew to her secret identity and had to serve as a mother figure for her brothers. This created the Shego we know and hate but you also have to realize that she is a person with feelings no matter how much she hides them behind a mask of a tough-as-nails, sarcastic, badass. Shego looks at Kim much like the little sister she always needed growing up. That is part of why she takes offense at Warmonga and why she went to Kim in Stop, Team Go although she doesn't show it she leans a little on Kim for support. Appearances of this side of her exists in "Blush", "Stop Team Go", "Mad Dogs and Aliens" and in a very offhanded way "Go Team Go". That was longer then I expected. Anyway, now back to my review on this chapter.

Ok I wrote the last piece and then due to my crazy life was unable to complete the review before starting the next chapter but I'll try to finish on this chapter.

I liked the visit to the hospital nice touch Kim can't stand idle for too long it's just not like her and I didn't see the attack coming. Also Super Bowl is a registered trademark