Reviews for Epic Sitch
Reptil chapter 18 . 7/2
This is not only the best kim possible story I've read it's also one of the best fanfics I've read period the only reason I can think of for not getting reviews in the THOUSANDS was that you had your updates to close together. as and artist you have to let your audience simmer between chapters and also gives your fan base a chance to took this in a direction that was both creative and POSSIBLE. I could have imagined this as one of there movies or even an entire season on its own, in fact I think I would have preferred this to the cannon ending though I do hope there's a sequel. Can't wait to read your other stories keep it up
GrimSoldier001 chapter 6 . 4/22
This is the type, the very breed, of chapter that makes me grateful for fanfiction. You deliver quality work for a variety of characters and give insight into the outlook of more than just the main cast, a tricky thing to do without losing the main point and drive of the story and yet, you've made it look easy and not only that, incredibly entertaining.

I applaud you...
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 1/22
Ahaha, this is super funny and sweet and cute all at once!
Reader1550 chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
Great plot, great story. Good job. Really enjoyed reading!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Congratulations for the 1st chapter, i hope to see more action between Kim and Ron very soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
always nostalgic to look back on Kim and ron's life. so excited I found this even though it was written forever ago. It made me so happy! I loved it so much! Disney is talking about remounting some oldies over the next 5 years and KP is on the list of potentials. I really hope it happens!
hahahaha chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Even bonnie's not that rotten. BONNIE ROTTEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ShadowDancer01 chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wonderful story. What I wish the fourth season had been like. Kim and Ron grow and mature but don't change so much they become someone else.
nameless chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Sequel please?
Weird Beard chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Ha! As soon as I saw "Professor Hinckley" I knew she was the MaryAnne from Gilligan's Island. I think they only ever used everyone's last names in two episodes (pilot and the one with the Gabor sister).
unusedaccount1337 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
BADICAL STORY BRO... MrDrP, you're a true crafter of FanFiction legacy.

Good things:

No offensive content
No language
No excessively sensual content
No unnecessary violence
RhysY chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Totally insane! Loved every part of it, very good story. Hope you do a sequel!
The Black Gandhi chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Another great 1 so far
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Everything is going to hit the fan at once, isn't it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
*drools* ...What? That salad sounds really good. I wonder if there's an actual recipe for it somewhere.

Re: The actual story: I've been planning to read this for a while. So far, it's been adorable and perfectly in-character, but I have a feeling things are about to get heavy.