Reviews for Epic Sitch
joshuadavidson2000 chapter 18 . 2/4
Great plot, great story. Good job. Really enjoyed reading!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Congratulations for the 1st chapter, i hope to see more action between Kim and Ron very soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
always nostalgic to look back on Kim and ron's life. so excited I found this even though it was written forever ago. It made me so happy! I loved it so much! Disney is talking about remounting some oldies over the next 5 years and KP is on the list of potentials. I really hope it happens!
hahahaha chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Even bonnie's not that rotten. BONNIE ROTTEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ShadowDancer01 chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wonderful story. What I wish the fourth season had been like. Kim and Ron grow and mature but don't change so much they become someone else.
nameless chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Sequel please?
Weird Beard chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Ha! As soon as I saw "Professor Hinckley" I knew she was the MaryAnne from Gilligan's Island. I think they only ever used everyone's last names in two episodes (pilot and the one with the Gabor sister).
777inaccessible777 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
BADICAL STORY BRO... MrDrP, you're a true crafter of FanFiction legacy.

Good things:

No offensive content
No language
No excessively sensual content
No unnecessary violence
RhysY chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Totally insane! Loved every part of it, very good story. Hope you do a sequel!
JP1124 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Another great 1 so far
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Everything is going to hit the fan at once, isn't it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
*drools* ...What? That salad sounds really good. I wonder if there's an actual recipe for it somewhere.

Re: The actual story: I've been planning to read this for a while. So far, it's been adorable and perfectly in-character, but I have a feeling things are about to get heavy.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
very well writen (of course you've been doing this for a long time so that's no surprise :) i loved the story and how you stayed true to the characters. though, me being me, i am hoping Ron still has Mystical Monkey Power. I loved the dialougue the plot and Bonnie becoming a villian (i always thought that would happen) all in all i'd have to give this story 10 stars and you can bet it's gonna be a favorite of mine v

-Kaitlyn
Daki92 chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
A very, very good fanfic, deep. dramatic and amusing all at once
nekoken chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
hey great story, though I am more of a Ron Shego or Ron Bonnie fan myself. you got to love the love hate relationships. well I'm off to see if you got the sequel out yet.