Reviews for Illawarra Lovin
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Dammit! You gonna update? Been years...
yaoiluver889 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
luv it plzzzzzzz update!1
yaoiluver889 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
kawaii!
Babybluekitten chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
*eyes water* No more chapters yet? *whines* I wanna read more! And is Hilton Syndey part of the "Hilton Hotels" as in Paris Hilton's dad hotels? Just wondering.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! Pretty please?
hellzboy chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Cool! XD Please Update!
Lyrancon chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
OHMYGOD! *laughs ass off* it's so funny XD

I love this kind of stories !

really like this one

see yah around

Lyrancon
Suzette chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
PLEASE! Update soon as u can! I really loved this one!
evildictionaryninja chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
I don't have enough time to submit a proper review. maybe later I'm tired but god story all the same. you know a lot about Austrailia, why?...I'm not thinking straight so forgive anything you found offensive in what you just read.
Dreams-of-Mine chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Kai has no right to talk about hormones becuase it looks like his have been making it harder for him. Please Update soon! This is such a good story!
kitti corpse chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
oo nice, iwonder if they are going to get together, please update when you get the chance
Huredhiel chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
hey i know that it hsa been a long time since i have read or written anything but my computer was and is brroken down. aways ilove this story and will there be any lemons in the next chap? or maby you have already have wrote this next chap. but you know wouldent hurt to ask:D a ways thank you and good bye

p.s

have a happy val. times day
lolly-chan chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
dammit girl! stop leaving me hanging im dying! oh yeah did i get the illawarra rite lol yeh i lived there-ish where do u live?
ScottIsInBolivia chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
"Disclaimer: If I owned, Kai and Rei would be making out in the background every now and then."

lol true words...very true words...-her eyes dart to the left then to the right- ..almost too true...

lol just kidding..anyways..your story is kewl...its funny...its witty...its basically the type of story that me and many other kai and rei fans would enjoy heh...

so..good job and keep up the good work!
a-drop-of-rain chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Fantastic! I love this story. Can't wait until you update. I'd love to read more. and I hope you enjoyed your holiday! :)
tntiggris chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
so glad u spared enough time to continue this and i love it

and if u ever get someone to write a fic for

A highschool fic in which Rei says the line "Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?"

I would love to read it too

io read this out loud and started laughing out loud and it's already past midnight so i hope i didn't wake anyone

...wops tee hee he