Reviews for Somewhere Over The Rainbow
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Okay, your FullMetal fanfictions are awesome! O

They're all so good, and so canon, and so warm and fuzzy to read. Izumi really does love those two, deep down. Everyone was so superbly in character. Poor Ed, though; killing someone (even if it was Greed) hit him really hard...
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I'd been mulling around for FMA fics when I came across this one. I'm a bit late, seeing as you wrote it last year, but it still warrants a review!

I really enjoyed reading it, especially since that was one of my favourite episodes. I think it was a real turning point for Ed, and I was surprised to see a serious lack of subjects on the event of Greed's death.

Anyway, lovely job...I also read your Sans Birthday Cake and laughed my ass off. Crackish ending was so unexpected but hilarious all the same.

Cheers,

Tails, of Sera and Tails
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I think this was a good piece of writing. Some sentences read weird to me, so let me put emphasizes on the "to me" part. I think everyone was in character, except Al seemed a bit too eager to get to killing the homunculus. It's not that I saw him as salivating at the thought, but he just came off as too complacent about carrying out such a task.

Other than that I was having a hard time taking this in since things are so much different in the manga, but like I said before this is really good.
PawShapedHeart chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
nice job... i like Izumi too. I have two fics... "The Chance of A Lifetime: an Izumi Story" and "I'm Sorry". All Izumicentric
kayter chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
*-*
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw! I love this fic! I'm so glad you posted it. And I love the extra scene you put in with Ed and Al. The title fits, too.

I think it could use some more details and such, but you managed to capture everyone's feelings quite well inspite of the lack of details. Izumi, particularly, was well-written for, and Ed. Their feelings were expressed well. I do think that, in the added scene with Ed and Al, it could be improved with more of a mention on the fact that they'd been training and such. It wasn't quite clear, though I gathered it from what was written. But I just adored the fic, and especially that scene. Such sweet sibling cuteness.