Reviews for Your Cheatin' Heart
5-STAR chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Bruce was awesome with his kid
5-STAR chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Great chapter love Dickie
5-STAR chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awesome start
frownypup chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh f_ck I cried..
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Who was riding whom?
PandoraSilk chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Wow, are you ever going to finish this story, it's great?

I'm really getting depressed because lately I have read so many wonderful stories that have such great potential; I just start really getting into the plot, and then bamm, I realize the author has abandoned them.

Please update; you just CAN'T leave the story with so many unanswered questions.
draumur i dos chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
Your attempt at drama is anything but pathetic. My heart broke when Dick decided to sacrifice himself for Bruce, thinking he'd be happier with Tracie than him:( And if I didn't already know that Bruce is going to survive, I'd be chasing you, waving fire and pitchforks.
AngelOnTheRun chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
TT-TT that was sad. But i do enjoy those moments where our favorite charecters go crazy! Keep up the good work -
steelelf chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
You SO did not just let Bruce get shot! YOU COULDN'T BE SO CRUEL!
Hogaboom chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
keep going really enjoying this story
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
really like this story do u know if anyone has written a story a bout dick acting out and you know getting into trouble i always thought he was a bit rebelious please instant message if u have cheers
Omalthe2 chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Wow ive just read the whole story (so far), i thoroughly enjoyed it :D i was caught off guard i can usually assume where stories are going, but bruce getting shot? Poor Dick bo hoo hoo, Dick's acting a bit younger than 15 id say 13ish but anyway Waiting for chapter 11
Jan-AQ chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Hey you! This is an awesome story! I was working on my list for Bruce and Dick fatherson stories and I stumbled upon yours and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did! Very original. :) Your original characters were done well as well. I like the story all being in Dick's personal POV with his thought narrating. Awesome read!

But why'd you have to end it with a huge cliffhanger and not update it for 2 months? Gah, I think I'm going to cry. Please update soon! :) This is such a good story.
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I really like your story. It has suspense and some humor, but it really shows that sweet relationship between Dick and Bruce.

WC

Oh, I know this says review for chapter one, but I did read the whole thing