Reviews for What If: The Turks Won the Battle Beneath Midgar?
UnLike Us chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
Hi, I'm a new reader. Honestly I wasn't to into the Turks but immensely enjoyed you're fan fiction anyway. You did a great job writing this, most characters have a lot of depth to them, and you managed magnificently to lighten the mood in spite of the impending doom. Not something that strikes me as easy to do. Great job and thank you!
wanderingmusician chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This looks like it's going to be awesome. I personally always thought that the Turks could kick Avalanche's ass if they wanted to, so thanks for writing a story about it. ;) And I love how casual they are about Sephiroth. It's just like, yep, he's no problem.
Lord of Kaaos chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
Before I say anything else, this is my third or fourth time reading this story and I can honestly say it's one of the best I've ever read. And I read a lot of fanfics.

I loved pretty much everything about it. The use of guns, the safe-houses, all the training the Turks received made the story more believable. The Turks are elite assassins and commandos so it makes sense that they have weapons other than their melee ones.

The backstories were amazing. They added a nice touch to each character and made me actually care about them. I'd love to read some sort of a prequel or flashback sequel if you ever have time to write one.

Write more What If material or more Turk fics like What If. I need my fanfic fix every now and then.

Loord of Kaaos
Tsubacci chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
Damn, my ass hurts now. Hahahha I read this all in one sitting. It's so good xDD
Tengoko chapter 18 . 7/1/2006
I should have done this long ago. You're story is perhaps one of the best I've read. I've read it so many times whenever I'm low on inspiration. To tell you the truth, you're story was the first that convinced me of Reno and Elena. So, now I've read it for the umpteenth time and decided to finally tell you how much I love your story. So, it goes without saying...good job.

-Tengoko
Seth7 chapter 18 . 2/21/2006
yay! _ good story!
Tsubacci chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Nice job!
Tishannia chapter 18 . 2/4/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. You're a very talented writer. _
TheDonutMistress chapter 18 . 2/3/2006
Woohoo! You know, this story has made fighting with my computer totally worth it. I really really enjoyed it. _

Apologies in advance if this review goes through like 80 billion times. XD

A Vincent story in the works? Bring it on!
Yumesuta chapter 18 . 2/2/2006
Aww...I really enjoyed that fic, so I'm sort of disappointed that it's over but all of 'em gotta end sometime I guess. You did a great job on this, so keep up the good work!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 18 . 2/2/2006
Ah, geez. What can I say? Guess all that falling on your ass in your classes gave you some inspiration, Nando! Reno equals Romeo. I never actually thought of him that way, but when Elena's in town, I guess I should! Cid marrying those two! That was so freaking awesome. I have the image of him in flowing robes now. And then Elena and Reno's kiss. That reminded me of my picture. ARG. This chapter is so good. Anyway, I also enjoyed the Rude and Tifa moments. His unfinished drawing of their kiss is a nice touch. And you know I love any reference about drawing. What else. . . Oh right, Vincent's bad self walking the Earth, making everything more badass simply by walking it. Pretty awesome. Quite a beautiful job here, Nando. I'm so glad you updated. Till next time!
Cathy7 chapter 18 . 2/2/2006
Well, well, look who decided to finally update after a month or so? I'm glad this is the ending. I was getting tired reading the same chapters all over again. Thanks for updating this before I get crazy. Love the story very much.
Wyvren chapter 18 . 2/1/2006
Great way to end this awsome story. Great job man. Story Line was great, and I oved the twists all together. Loved it. -Grins- Keep up the good work with future Fics with the Turks that I'll defently read.

Later, yo.

~~WW~~
LAM chapter 17 . 1/7/2006
Wow...This is pretty good! please update soon!
Ressara chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
Valo, i know comments help for inspiration. So I'd like to say i love the story, looking forward to the next chapter intensly. Also, if you havent read it yet (and have about a week for nothing but reading) a fantastic fan fic is Feathers in the Maelstrom. Id recommend it to everyone.

i'v noticed some of your english isn't totally correct and you make some mistakes with tenses. But other than that, good job on grammar and such.