Reviews for Reflections
BMSH chapter 16 . 10/6
What a sweet story. It's nice to see someone fill in the blanks as to why the Hardys have such loyal friends.
kavleenbehr chapter 16 . 9/8
i dnt know if this review means anything to u now bt i just cudn't resist the most beautiful fanfic that i have read in my entire life span ...the way u hve portrayed the character shows how much hve u analyzed the traits of his personlity in those books...i always wanted u get 1 more book ..bt reading this fanfic ..i thnk i hve gt 1...u are amazing as a writer..hope u keep writing...may ur life be full of many such suceesful paths fr u to travel on...god bless u...in love wth this story of urs...
beachgirl1311 chapter 1 . 5/26
great story
1Dcrazy14 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Loved it!
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
really one of a kind story.:}
GJFH chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Omigosh,I liked that!It didn't have any action in it but the drama level,ama-zing!
sunshine21409 chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
a heartwarming fic. liked the ending
wws chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Touching story. Ten/ten.
Writing Critic chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!

This is a awesome story because something finally happens to the undestructable Joe! Thank you for making my dreams come true!
Maya Mystique chapter 16 . 12/17/2007
One of my fav Joe fics( which really means hadryboys in general cause i only ever fall in love witth joe)
and I Feel Fine chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
Definitly the best Joe story I've ever read (and I've read a lot). Very well written and a good balance. It's going straight on my favourites list.
The Silent Rumble chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
that

was

a

friking

awesome

book.
astalder27 chapter 16 . 8/13/2006
Aw! So adorable! I love your Joe, hes so sweet! I love that you're writing HB, i want more!
Emachinescat chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
WOW, amazing story, I read and loved every bit. I love Joe, and it totally rocked!
Narysse a'Jahar chapter 16 . 11/18/2005