Reviews for 20 Questions
grimdreamer chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
No way, I was wrong? Maybe I read something too fast and lost the actual meaning! Anyway, I really like the opening paragraph - it was really strong and provided a strong contrast to the 'measured' way observed in the previous chapter. This narrative voice is a bit formal but also quite frank, something I like, and just so you know, stores in Japan tend to be open 24 hours if they're convenience stores or at least close at midnight. Shame there's nothing more to read... you caught me by surprise with the whole sado-masochist stuff! What am I meant to do with that image now?!
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It's strange, but this chapter was surprisingly long for a short one. I don't know why, but, while I was reading it, the chapter seemed to last much longer than I realised - probably down to your way of writing Ken's perspective (ha! where's my gold star?) You write in what I can only describe as a 'measured' way, which is a good thing, and I can see that you haven't written a chapter since 2005... ah well, onto the second and final installment!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Hell! That's one great fanfic! I'm writing one myself, and I have to admit that yours is much better than mine... ;
Nevermind, keep it up! I'm looking forwards to read the next chapter! :D
AnimeSlasher chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Love to read more! Please update soon?
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
i wonder how this will play out... so write! please continue!
freya kurenai chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
honey, get your butt in gear... *.* i am officially in love with your fic, and am now praying for the next chapter. give the world some YamaKen love~! :D and may i say, you've got them in character... if they were really gay... :D anyweiss, do continue. please. :)
azab chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
i loved it update son
azab chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i loved it
Lady Strife chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
More please...?

It's very well done, and very cute! I would LOVE to read more!

Pretty please, update?
steph chapter 2 . 5/7/2007

I love it but one quesnet

What up there no new chapter in 2 yearss
Arel Ansome chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
I like where this fic was going, and think its a shame you stopped writings it, i much would have liked to see where this went. And yes, Yamato/Ken is such an ignored airing, i know why you decided to start writing one. I think its fun to expirememnt with the chemestry in seldom-used pairs no matter how many people get pissed off at you. So, keep writing if you can! Its a damn good story!
pemphetru chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
CX this is so cute~! update!
Atelier Boz chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
LOL great .BUt hold old is yama in this fic?
chocolatshell chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Ah, gotta love kenato :D

It's a nice story so far, I hope you update soon :)
13CC chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
This is the best Yamato/Ken fic I've ever read! Hurry and continue it!