Reviews for She Will Be Loved
AymberPoet chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was so sad! I can't believe you'd do that!

-tears- -sniffle, sniffle- but it was great until you MASSACRED THEM ALL! xCandyx
Christiana Anderson chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
Great story but so so sad!
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
OMG! That was so sweet! he wanted to be with her and now he is! I am crying! THis is so beautiful! I loved it! hope you make another one just as great!
pianogal chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
oh my gosh! that story was so sad, but so good. i loved it! it was...oh my gosh, no words can describe how great that story was. i was almost in tears. if i cried easier i probably would have been in tears. you did an awesome job. now how about updating "beautiful"? anyways, i just can't stop saying amazing job and i hope you can write more awesome stories like this. i loved it Maxine so keep up the good work!

pianogal chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
no freakin way can you do that to me. this better be fixed in the next chapter. i'm quickly gonna read more and find out. its awesome but it better be fixed.

pianogal chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
awe, Mark is such a sweetheart and Rob is such a jerk. i can't believe he hit Riley. this story is awesome so far so i'll go back to reading some more.

pianogal chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
interesting start. that is some interesting luck right there. hmm, seems like it should be an interesting story. i can't believe you wrote the whole thing in two days. well i'll go finish reading it and it better be good.

FloridaorBust151 chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Wow...so sad..so good..so...I loved it! Choking up right now...darn, that was a good story!