Reviews for Not Like This
Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I almost cried so sad but good job
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i was listening to the radio when i read it and just as i started to read it a sad song came on and i nearly cried. it was sad yet happy at the end i like it
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was very painful. Sara is my fave character and it was hard for me to read. I don't blame you for writing it though. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to my room to cry.
brit chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
becca it was really good. it was sad that sarah died and i never expected catherine and warrick to be together. anyway it was great, love ya
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
You have no idea how much I liked this story, it made me cry and cry, and after reading it, I just took a walk outside and just relaxed! I loved it, it was sad, but yet, it wasn't ya know. It was sad thay she died, but yet she was with the ones who loved her!

keep up the great work, if you ever need any help with ideas for stories, just email me, my email is
csicrazii chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
aww...that was so sad. you made me cry! great job!
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
*sniff sniff sniff*

but but but

*tears and sniffles*

*more tears*

*breaks down into small sobbing puddle*
SGBS4L chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Boy that was sad... You made me cry,which is something that doesn't happen very often
kritters03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That's so sad, but you wrote very well. No more stories about dieing. Your next story should be a happy one.!

PLEASE! But again this is a great story.
Lie74 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Oh great story. It made me cry. *wipes away tear* Really it did. Great story.
pinkforensics chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
My God - what have you done to me? I'm so close to crying right now...I'm not even joking. This was emotional, not to mention amazing. The emotions in this are so raw and I *love* it. BTW, her name is spelt 'Sara.'

- Rebecca