Reviews for The Wisdom of Snow
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Ah, one of the greats is updating!

You have been sorely missed, and it's great to see this story updated.
TakeshiKovacs987 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
This is top notch writing. In fact, your story was one of the ones that hooked me onto fanfics when I first started reading those years ago. There's a clear quality of writing here that is often lost in other fics. A couple mistakes with spelling and grammar here and there, but quite frankly it doesn't detract much from the reader's focus. Also, I am positively euphoric over the resurrection of a good author. There are way too many dead fics out there, so please keep updating. Till your next update, good night.
Old Time Reader chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Hey I'm still here. Can't login to my regular account, the linked email is gone hahaha so I can't pw recover. Argh. Great chapter, and good wrap to this section, I do hope you can post more in the future!
0208 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
well would like to say i about time if it were just author note but since it isnt i will say GREAT work i personaly didnt need to reread this story since i have read it like 3 or 4, meaby more time dont know if its loot but i simpy loved the story it was great and it was sad not to see it update. So thanks again for not droping it and going on whit this one.

And about relationships i think you need to put Yuki in to little bit more i dont know why but i just fell that way after all sshe have waited for her love for several hundred years so its just fair i think for her. Make some "special" relationships betwen her and Keitaro in later chapters or side story small that would be great.

If i have any more ideas i will send pm or post them on next review.
0208 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
plss continue the story its intresting to read and good story line to i wonder what hapend whit Yuki, and if this is Motoko/Keitaro scenario.
Pruit Igoe chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
What a fantastic story!

Thank you for sharing it, even if it may never be finished.
Tropic Thunder 808 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
WOW Thats all i got to say...just wow, the way you write is superb. From the looks of things its going to be a long road for Keitaro !,

Keep it up !

Henni chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Wonderful written story. I hope it is not discontinued. :-(
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
This is only getting better...please continue this story!
Scyth3 chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
Nice story you got going. Interesting plot. A sad thing that Naru left, kinda cruel if you'd ask me. Seems like Motoko is doing well in deepening the bond between her and Keitaro. She's better anyways ]. I do hope you update soon!
Godslayer221 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
This was most enjoyable and I am looking forward to you continuing it in the future.
carlos Figueroa chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Recently discovered your story. Great work. Looking foward to more.
KatonKageNaruto chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
meirus chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
Awesome story. 'nuff said
Drekk chapter 5 . 5/24/2006

I only recently found this fic and I read it.

I must say I am very impressed and I can hardly stand the anticipation of the next ch. so don't take to long.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »