Reviews for The Wisdom of Snow
Drekk chapter 5 . 5/24/2006

I only recently found this fic and I read it.

I must say I am very impressed and I can hardly stand the anticipation of the next ch. so don't take to long.
atlantis-rob chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Wow! That was a frickin awesome chapter Garasu. Excellent job with the chars responses to his burn out and how well motoko dealt with them and her turmoil while waiting at home. The issues they have with akward talking and such are right on and excellently done. This should be interesting in how the event changed K, I think Motoko is in for a shock in his focus/learning ability me thinks. Excellent chapter, more soon I hope!
shizuma15 chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
aww, this story is so good! plz keep writing and dont turn into one of those guys who doesnt continue! good job!
Vashts6583 chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
WOW! I am a huge fan of Love Hina, and I have really enjoyed reading this so far. I am surprised at how well you seem to have captured the thoughts and psyche of all of the characters, despite the change in the storyline. Their reactions, thoughts, and words are what I would expect the characters to say after having read the manga many times over during the last 3 or 4 years. I applaud you on your work, and I hope the rest of it will be as good as what I have read as of now.
Nysk chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more and seeing where things will lead.
TornadoReviewer chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Nice update , a lot of things happened.

InusTgirlDreamer chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
I am so glad that you updated I love this story so far and look foraward to the next chapter
BloodyFrost chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
It took you a while to update, but I enjoyed this new chapter.
Shadow Reaver chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Glad to see your back. This was indeed a nice chapter and I enjoyed it very much.

Write On and have Fun

Shadow Reaver
Peacemaker of the Phoenix Soul chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Yeah ch.5 is here and what a great chapter it was. Its great to hear from you again. Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
Ranko chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Wonderful update! ]

Keep up the good work. D
Peacemaker chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
A fantastic story and I simply feel in love with it. I read the whole story at once because I just found it earlier today. Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
animeboy-12 chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
it's very 2 read d next chapter...
Jeez chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Oh my god, this is totally awesome. I devoured your fiction as if it was one of the original manga!

Charachters' personalities are very well developed, you were able to give some sort of "mature" touch to the story, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say despite my bad english. I hope that you will be able to bring the same high quality to the second part of the story.. in the smallest possible amount of time! Really i'm just dying to see what happens next!

Your story struck me so much that i even decided to illustrate it. It will take quite some time but still, should something decent come out, i will sure let you know.

Cheers, and keep on with the good work!

filetmignon19 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
when are you going to post the next chapter? This is really good!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »