Reviews for The Wisdom of Snow
Lucander chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
You are a competant writer. Its always a pleasure to read a story, not some fanservice entry one usualy stumble upon. May the muses smile upon you and your ability to write with quality AND speed.
atlantis-rob chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Wow! That was just amazing! Great job with Kei's work with Seta, they make quite a pair don't they. Great job on himshowing him some basics and the 'accidents' caused by the mysterious man. Excellent job on the whole talk with Yuki and Mo! That was excellent and I was a bit suprised abnout Yuki for sure! Very cool though! Now I must onyl wonder if now Kei is broken in that way after naru's letter. Lets hope Mo can help fixhim. Kudos! Amazing work!
havenoname chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Poor Keitaro. I never did like Naru. I hope to see you soon!
alkdfjalksdfjal chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
i cant wait for part 2 of your story because its really good but i hope keitaro dosnt end up with motoko because i see a lot of fics about hem together.
TornadoReviewer chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Yuki's story was great.

And Naru had left the scene(yahoo!)

Now it seems it's up to Motoko to help Keitaro hehe and as we can won't be easy task for her.

What can I say...more than I see an exelent developing plot.

avid fanfic reader chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
*sniffles* such a sad chapter,i cant wait to read the next chapter to see how you fix the poor broken kei
Martrex chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Wow! I'm really looking forward to Naru's reasoning for her, well... reasoning. Possibly a bit of her neuroses coming into play.

Loved the story about Yuki, and am really looking forward to the changes that will happen between Motoko and Keitaro... will he ever recover fully (is love the key?) and will Naru return and try to regain her former love?

Can't wait for the next section!

Keep going!
dennisud chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
I really like the way this is going. The way your using Ykui is IMHO imaginitive. I also see some set up for your 2nd book and am highly anticipating all that is to come.

Please continue!

Vermilion-ZERO chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
The end of the beginning of something truly great.

Long stories are fun to read, and I hope to see more of this one.
Ranko chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Wonderful story. )

The suspense is killin' me. XD

Gotsta know what happens next.

Keep up the good work. )
Necromonger chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
You have an amazing style of writing. It's like I'm reading an actual novel. Great story! Keep it up!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, I gotta say...your fic is wonderful...wonderful descriptions, and very good characterization. And on top of that, the Naru/Keitaro relationship. I haven't a fic about of FFN in forever...

Anyway, I can't wait 'till Part II comes out, so I hope it will be as good as this was. Later!
TornadoReviewer chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Exelent update!So many things happened.

Naru and Keitaro...did IT:]And Naru suggested IT:]

Who would have I suppose when Keitaro will come back from the trip he'll be REALLY suprised:]

Waiting for patiently for Mutsumi.

Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Hmm, it looks like Naru is feeling some depression, but maybe she wasn't sure if she really wanted to be with Keitaro, or somehitng else. Felt bad for Yuki, as she was only trying to be nice, and Keitaro didn't seem to help her like he could have, but it's nice to see that he recognized that, even if after the fact.
atlantis-rob chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Excellent chapter! Great job with the whole thing from Kei and Yuki's argument to Motoko's chocolate shopping and the bits of the others. Excellent work on the next step you took with Naru and Kei's relationship and then the resulting well not backlash but downturn that Naru took. At least she isn't pounding him for being a pervert. Kudos!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »