Reviews for The Wisdom of Snow
atlantis-rob chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Excellent chapter! Great job with the whole thing from Kei and Yuki's argument to Motoko's chocolate shopping and the bits of the others. Excellent work on the next step you took with Naru and Kei's relationship and then the resulting well not backlash but downturn that Naru took. At least she isn't pounding him for being a pervert. Kudos!
atlantis-rob chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Heheh very interesting bit at the end for sure G! Great job with Kei's attempt at holiday shopping for the girls, though Yuki's help is quite puzzling in someways and not in others. Excellent work on how you had seta approach him and how he responded and decided to go after everything. Keep up the great work!
crazy-antman chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
great story! update soon!

i can't wait to find out what happen to kietaro n naru...
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This story is only getting better every chapter. It's also rare to see an OC that doesn't feel like "extra baggage," and I'm anxious to see what bigger role Yuki seems destined to play.

I love the long chapters, too. X3
Martrex chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Very good. I can't wait to see what sort of trouble keitaro gets into, and how Naru acts (will she finally get her damn personality in check?)

Excellent chapter lengths... can't stand those piddley little things!

Keep going
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Great story! And very long chapter! Great work!
Tart chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was pretty freakin good!

Nice feeling to it.

Don't droag on Naru's anger too much. It gets over done. It seems she reached her breaking point with her fear at the end. Go with it.
James Ray Edwards chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
First of all, I'd like to say two things:

Welcome back (you haven't posted anything in ages) and a much deserved Bravo!

This, guv'nor, was an excellet piece of fanfiction. Your characterizations were dead on, and I definitely appreciated the mature tone and pacing you've opted for your most exquisite narrative. I was not bored for a moment by your style and always wanted to read on more. It was a terrible shame when the show finally ended! I still wanted to read more, and I truly hope you will be able to see this story through to its conclusion, whatever it may be.

My only regret that Kanako Urashima could not make an appearance in the story thus far.

On the subject of Yuki Fuyuko, I must say you've created a very well-done ACC. Some folks may argue that she's just some Mary Sue, but I think you've written a truly enjoyable companion to the traditional cast. She's overbearing in any manner, and I feel that I only want to know more about this intriguing character. In fact, I'm already attached to her so for Pete's sake, try to write some alternative endings so all of us folks can be happy. Please? Pretty please?

Dude, I'd even do some favors if you want!

Please, publish more soon too!

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighborhood J-Easy.
Korval chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is an OUTSTANDING chapter.

Very nice characterizations, plot, etc.

Kinda looks like Yuki is a snow spirit... I kinda hope she ends up being along term friend of Keitaro's & he grows to love her as much as the other residents (even if ends up w/ Naru).

The way it ends seems like a one-shot, do you intend more?

Good Job - Korval
havenoname chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I think this is pretty good work! But I hope it doesn't in with a Keitaro/Naru pairing. I think Keitaro should be with the new girl Yuki. Naru always hurts Keitaro and by now he should give up on Naru and move on.
Harvey Bautista chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Sweet story thus far... even if Keitaro's presence is rather weak (though I am beyond glad that he hasn't been made all-powerful).

So... with Yukie as a catalyst of sorts, I assume is how this story is going to be driven, but, I'm confused with whom she is going to drive Keitaro towards. Biases aside, Naru seems to have the dominant position, yet, Motokos had more action and thoughts so far.

Hmm... here's to more of an interesting read.
chronotravel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Great story! I hope to learn more about this Yuki Fuyuko character. She knows much about Keitaro's relationship with the girls even though they haven't seen each other for a while according to Keitaro. I other wonder why Keitaro and Naru are not "destined to last" other than the obvious beaings. Anywho I hope you write some more.

Ja ne!
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
My only gripe is that this seems to be going in the Kei/Naru direction. Personally, I feel he deserves better, but above all he deserves to be happy.

Excellent writing, and I do hope there's more to this story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow, this is looking to be a really interesting story, and I like the way that you've had thing go on here. It looks like Naru is still emotionally crippled for one reason or another, and Keitaro's as oblivious as ever, but things are changing as well. I agree with Yuki's assesment, even with Keitaro and Naru married, I doubt that it'd last for more than a few years, longer if they have a child, but after leaving for college, or earlier than that, they'd be seperated. The two of them are in a type of S/M relationship that isn't healthy in the least, and if Naru continues to cover up her fears with anger, and Keitaro with his clumsiness, then they'll never grow into a healthy couple.
Martrex chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very promising! I'm loving this, the reactions, the descriptions. and i'd like a bit more involvement from Yuki.

Nice work!