Reviews for Carnal Moon
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Sooooo obsessed with this story. Amazing amazing amazing! Please update soon :)
TropicalRemix chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
so donvan is another werewolf? Is serenity going to be turned into a werewolf like endymion? I hope you continue this story.
catgirl505 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
ohmygod this is so good
An old fan chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I haven't read Sailor Moon fanfiction in at least 5 years. I must say that you are still one of the best writers in the genre. I hope that you see this review one day and some how decide to continue with this wonderful story. I know that real life has probably gotten in the way, but I just wanted you to know that you and your stories rock. Maybe I will be surprise the next time I decide to take a trip down memorial lane, and discover that you have returned to writing!
-An Old Fan :-)
birdofpray chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Keep on going i love it keep the story going dont stop!
nighteye chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Ooh! I love it! I always get shivers while re-reading this!
Tisha chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
this is the best story ever please continue soon i love this story it ROCKS!
silevrbell chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
this is a really got start to what fells like an amazing story, i've been re-reading these chapters for ages, please post another soon.
loveangel chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
you havent updated since forevver
Angelica Rivero chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
This story is great so far but you need to update! i see too many talented authors throw their grand stories away!purty pleaze update!
daniela leciso chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
this is great! It's fantastic! Please, update this really reall soon!
Helen chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I'm hoping one day, hopefully soon, you could update this.
First Movement chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
This story is great! Too bad you didn't finish it. I really hope that someday you'll come back and finish your stories
First Movement chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This is such a good story, and altough the idea was not new the way you write it was great, and the character was well written too. I really like your writing style and I really hope you will comeback and finish this story, as well your other unfinished fanfics
Jeanniestorm chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I just found this story and it's compelling! There are mysteries and a bit of confusion that makes me want to read more. It would be even better if you would kindly update.