Reviews for Unholy Attraction
Wow, what a terrible person (your friend). But, I'm glad you reposted this, because this is a great story!
Syn'phasia chapter 8 . 4/7
I can't! I can't not review! (Yeah, I know, its a double negative, so sue me...) It hurts so bad not to say something...

It makes me wonder how close Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship really is. Does he view her like he views Miroku? She saved him, even when he was at his worst, and when she died, he saved her back. So what is the relationship between them I always thought that Sesshomaru acted as a surrogate father to her and vise versa, but reading this fanfiction makes me wonder...
Syn'phasia chapter 3 . 4/7
Hm... :D
Good things...I see good things coming from this story...ah, I should really stop reviewing, before it looks like spam. I will review as always at the end of this story.
Syn'phasia chapter 2 . 4/7
I...don't know how to feel about this story. Like, I wish you had given Sesshomaru and Miroku more time to...I don't know, develop, before you just plunged them into the depths of lust, you know? It's only the second chapter. I think it gives them an OOC feel, especially on Miroku's part.
Still, your writing is still amazing, so no matter what, know that I will read it to the end. :)
ss10722 chapter 1 . 2/8
I am completely in love with this story! I'very read it about 3 or 4 rimes, and every time my heart hurts for them, and I am filled with joy for them. You are a great writer! Thank you for writing this!
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
So hot!
º n º
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, LOVE this entire story. Just found it and read the whole thing, beginning to end. Very well written, other than an occasional grammatical mistake, which weren't bad. I've seen much worse. Love how they got together, and their HOT, yet angsty relationship. The yaoi scenes were...oh, my. One thing though; did Miroku ever get an explanation for why Sesshomaru was so rough, almost abusive, in their bedchamber right before he started following him? Anyways, wonderful story, great ending (although you could have thrown in their wedding night) Very, very well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is interesting! I think I read this before, but for some reason I stopped! Well, whatever it was that made me stop reading this I hope it won't affect me again, cause this is really interesting! I love a good yaoi pairing that involves Sesshomaru, and I've never seen a pairing like this before! :D
Inukyou chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Thanx for another great chapter.
Inukyou chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow Miroku and Sesshomaru. Interesting.
Bakura chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I'm currently reading through this story as I'm hunting for a good one for my friend. I'm loving it so far, you are a talented author. I did notice one thing though, in a previous chapter you made a point of stating that Sesshomaru only has the one arm, but throughout this chapter you mentioned the use of his 'hands' and towards the end, the use of his 'elbows', which brings me to think he has both arms fully intact. Not sure if you noticed or if it was intentional but just thought I would bring it to your attention XD

Anyways I'm loving this so far and will defiantly be telling my friend about it. Keep up the good work 3
Jjplain chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Your a wonderful writer! Sorry that jerk deleted all your stories. Keep up the good work!
Saiyura chapter 21 . 7/12/2013