Reviews for Acceptable Risk
GallagherGirl369 chapter 7 . 8/28
Was so NOT expecting that ending but i have to say that the story was... AWESOME!
Legendoffun chapter 7 . 4/22
THAT WAS ALL A DREAM? I had absolutely no clue...p.s. are you going to have the strength competition that would be cool to read and then you can make someone get hurt XD like always lol
Legendoffun chapter 6 . 4/22
Yeah you are absolutely right Aragorn, you didn't die so neither should Leggy (folds arms) you better just be in a healing sleep .
Legendoffun chapter 5 . 4/22
I must say especially loved the snippet of little elf Legolas slipping into Elrond's room
Legendoffun chapter 4 . 4/22
Aww, but Elrond I wanted Leggy to fall flat on his face the third time LOL
Legendoffun chapter 3 . 4/22
I love how you added the strawberry pastry :D (oh wait I'm still reading the stories backwards XD)
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 3/11
I did not expect that all to be a dream! I loved it! I'm glad that Legolas didn't end up dying.
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 1/27
O my gosh SUCH A SHOCKER! I NEVER SAW THAT COMING!
I SWEAR IT WAS ALL REAL ... Omg u had me completely fooled!
Hahaha you're amazing. Your story is amazing. Awesome.
Yvi-sama chapter 7 . 1/12
To write an entire story about a dream is a very interesting idea, I really hadn't expected this.

Nicely done (especially the scene with the half-finished warrior braid was cute). Only the shocked expressions on the elves, when Legolas told his in-dream decision to save Aragorn at the cost of his own life, felt out of place... after all the two have gone through together it feels off, because (apart from the dying -part) thy have done so pretty much on a daily basis.

Your habit of posting a bit of your next story at the end is mean, how am I supposed to resist and get any work done, hmm?
Previousreviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Sorry I spoke too soon. LOL (I hadn't actually read the chapter I was too keen to review) but it's great as usual!
Pleased reader chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Actually I think pleased isn't enough to describe how much I enjoyed your stories. I have just read the two stories with legolas getting hurt near ismaraldis and the orcs keep ambushing them( sorry I can't remember the name and all of your lotr stories are pretty similar). Anyway I forgot to review those so I decided just to tell you how great I find your lotr stories. I especially love the ones with legolas and Aragon. Perhaps my only problem with them is that sometimes I wish someone else would get injured but then again that is partly the point of the story. Thank you so much once again and don't stop writing!
LadyOfTheNight chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
This story was BEAUTIFUL! I nearly cried when Legolas "died" and then I nearly cried AGAIN when I found out the whole thing was a DREAM!
Hannah chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Wow, that was TOTALLY not expected! I actually thought you had killed Legolas! (i dont like when people kill any of the Fellowship)
Nicole chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
That was great! I kinda expected the part where legolas died to be a dream, but I thought that it would be Aragorns dream. But I did not expect it to be a dream within a dream and that legolas was the one dreaming. (Does that make sense?) it's like inception *sigh* I love that movie.
Metoochocolate chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
So cool! I never expected...