Reviews for Forgiveness
Kudos!
Deny7747 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Sooo cuutee! :3
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is a nice one. Simple and straight forward though alot of question area. kinda remind me of Taming Riki...
hoigui chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
sweet -
hopetess chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really love this story I was wondering if you where going to update this story, or is that the end of it. Please get back to me when you have the time.

Hopetess
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love your story! You should realy continue it! Why did Iason leave the house instead of ansering Riki about why he beat him half to death for loving him? What did he do when he was out? Did he go to face Raoul? and tell to stop flirting with him? What will happen when they both wake up in te morning? Will Iason treat Riki any different, now that he knows where Rikis heart lays? ow your story leaves and opening for so many ways to continue it! LOL :D
vessto chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Yummi! I liked it!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Nice work... I loved it
Sirin Black chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
loved it
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This story was so good )
ToniOtaku chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
thats sweet. I love ai no kusabi... anyone who pairs Iason or Riki with anyone but each others dumb though.. how dare Raoul try to flirt, he deserved to be beat near to death for it! Not Riki
BrucesGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Great one shot, hon. Ai no Kusabi is my absolute favorite Yaoi anime in the world, and I think that there's a serious lack of great fanfiction out there for it. Bravo!
fei-yen chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Please don't hate me if I say this story is cute. Definitely me kind of fluff. Wish you'd elaborate more on how Iason felt when Rikki told him why he hit Raoul.
Ele chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Well, what I dislike in such fics is that Riki gets tamed and starts being jealous and stupid. Like a 5-year-old. I tend to think of him as not-tameable. But I really loved the way you wrote this fic, the fact that Iason was scared of what he did and that for once in his lifetime he was not right; I like the easy flow of words you used to make this story go easy.