Reviews for Chasing the TARDIS
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Jack should have met Jackie, though then I guess that would have messed with Jack catching up to them.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great story!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Awesome story
A1234 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Get are you sure you don't know who 10 is
Death's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is just perfect. The conversations - the way everything fits together between the three of them. Lovely!
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Don't worry about the voices. I have a feeling DT's gonna be kinda crazy.

Anyways, loved it! Particularly loved Jack, and Rose's description of what happened. Very in character.

Well done, sweetie.

Angel.
plaguelet chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Oh, this is just darling. I love it! Thanks!
Black Crystall Draygon chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This is great - I loved it to bits! I hated it when they left Jack behind, and ... well, this made me feel a lot better! Thanks for sharing!
Sweetest Malificia chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I love this! WHY did they have to leave Jack behind? ;_; Great ficcy! Don't worry, the Doctor didn't sound like Chris, sounded very much like David Tennant (10th) So well done!
xyz chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I enjoyed this story
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is great! Well, we can only speculate on the new Doctor, but I think you did a pretty good job. Anyway, nice fic. I liked your style of narrative.

Sakina x
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Not bad work with a Doctor who we don't actually know yet this (I'm hoping he ends up rather like 9 was.)

I DID wodner about Jack being left alone on the station actually. They just went off without him! (They'd better go back!)

What confuses me is how did he end up in 2007 anyway? he has no time ship or Tardis to get there and as far as I know he can't just skip through time, can he? Could you explain that please? Sorry, just me being dense.

Anyway I like the way it's written, short and quite fun in a moving sort of way. Very IC and I'm glad it has a happy ending. Way to write. :)
Woof chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Aw... this put a great big sentimental smile on my face. Great descriptions, great dialogue. In particular, I liked the line about the power outage in 2012. The fact that the Doctor first appeared dressed like a rooster (and blew it off). Rose claiming she never called him handsome. "Right." Haha.

He does sound a bit like Nine, but it's only been a month for him, after all. And he comes off a bit more laid-back and distractable. Distinct enough for me, given we've no idea what he'll actually turn out like come Christmas.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very, very good. It was nice to read a story about Jack where it wasn't the Doctor and Rose simply going back for him.

You kept Rose and Jack in character very well and considering we know nothing about the 10th yet, you did him very well too.

Overall, lovelym with some really nice dialogue and 'moments'.
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That was really good! I liked many aspects of it, but most of all I was impressed with your writing of Mickey. I could really hear his voice in it. Of course Jack would go looking for Rose and the Doctor, and he's a resourceful guy - perfect! I loved the reunion. And I LOVED Rose's retelling of the regeneration.

A technical note: There seems to be a glitch in the storyline at the line, "The Doctor appeared, still limping slightly. Rose was wearing high heels." Did something get deleted?