Reviews for Old Scars Heal
My god chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
probably one of the worst here...
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
ok im confused, who was severus' wife and what does that have to do with bellatrix?
immajedibabe chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Cute story! Just what I needed! She was NOT a mary sue (and anyway, all ocs have a lil ms in them) its natural! I love sevvy 3 lol ttyl!
Reja Nuha chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Can't be bothered logging in. This is a nice little fic but one little thing. In this chapter you mentioned Lilly's parents being muggles but in an earlier chapter you mentioned them both having been Ravenclaws.

Other than that DUmbledore does seem a bit mean in this chapter but you forewarned me that it is for plot purposes so I will accept that and read on!

-Reja Nuha
slytherinslut13 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Good story!I'm glad I read it!

But... what happens next? do they have kids, get married, ect.? Is there a sequel?
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
AWWWW! I love it!
Neverland Fairy chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Hm. Well. When I started reading this story, I was immediately offput by the VERY Sue-ish description of Lillyan, whose name also didn't help allay my doubts. But I kept reading, and I actually really enjoyed this fic. And after the initial paragraphs, Lilly really isn't Sue-ish: she's bad at History of Magic and didn't score all O's on her NEWTs or even pass all of them, and this felt very natural, not like you were trying to throw in weaknesses to an otherwise perfect character; bravo! I suggest, therefore, that you take out the initial description of Lilly, which will put off many readers.

I also suggest you take out any parts that refer to Snape as "hot," because he really isn't. Alan Rickman is, yes, but the Snape in the book IS described as "greasy," "hook-nosed," and "sallow," and generally not nice to look at. In fact, Lilly's love for Snape will seem more geniune if she acknowledges that he isn't good-looking but she's still attracted to him.

Also, Dumbledore is very OOC. I can understand Dumbledore putting his foot firmly down in forbidding Snape and Lilly to interact, but he would NOT come out in the end and say he was wrong and admit that they understand love better than he. Modify his character a little bit-make him less of a "bad guy" to the story, perhaps give him a little frustration that he's obligated to separate the lovers, etc.

One last thing: when Lillyan tells Dumbledore to please call her Lilly, this is incongruent with her character up to that point; also, he would probably just call her Miss Carina.

I hope you don't mind my critiques; I really did enjoy this story-I thought your characters were mostly realistic and canonical, I liked the use of George, and though I didn't "like" Kathryn I thought she added a shade of reality to the story; I loved that you acknowledged that Snape is not inclined to be gentle, that he had to hold back. Overall, fantastic job-write on!
Secret world chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
loved it can't wate to here more
Aurora River Williams chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
nice to see a new point of view. a lil sappy, but some sap is a good thing when there is a war about...hope sev makes it through this july
MoonLover13 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
wow, im in awe! this story was amazing! Chap 11 had me going so much! you are a gifted writter! great job!
The Masked Fairy chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
I enjoyed this fic greatly.

It may be a mary sue, but it was pretty darn good.

I like how you portreyed Snape...very intersting.

GOOD JOB!
Serenity Meowth chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
"...it's been pain worse that the Cruciatus Curse for five months."

How true. :D

Great story! Cant wait till you write a new one! *hint,hint, nudge, nudge)! :)
Teh Anna chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
YAY! I'm glad you've opened up to my Sevie... *hugs Sev* But you still can't have an affair with him. .

Anyway, nice fic. Although I have to agree that Lilly was a bit Mary-Sue-ish I like your style of writing. WRITE MORE FICS. .
Miss Scream Queen chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
Wonderful! D

That was the sweetest part ever. Great job!
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
RUN Severus! It's a soul sucking SUE!