Reviews for Moonlight
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/23
This was interesting. I didn't particularly like or dislike anything about it. Really, I'm only reviewing to comment that "the Sun" and "the Moon" are the names of our solar system's sun and our planet's moon, respectively, and as proper nouns they should be capitalized.
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
How interesting. I thought it was going to be only from Lupin's POV, but adding Luna and Snape made it all the more fascinating. I really liked to see how their views of the moon differ, and why.
By the way, your crack fics are hilarious. Love them.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Really excellent!
this.account's.been.deleted chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was wonderfully written. I could understand the emotions of your characters, (Remus' hate and Severus' apathy), because they were so artistically described. Over all, it was simple yet beautiful.
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was good.
Frobscottle chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this fic made me smile. it really looks in depth into these characters :)
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hmm...interesting way you ordered these...first is deception...then hope...and the simply a tool. Very nice ending line however. I quite liked this.
Fate chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved this!

The three different perspectives were just wonderfully written!
Shadowface chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
And I'm glad I didn't read this at night...I'd be up all night contemplating the philosophy of the moon. ;)

Very nice fic.

write more soon!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great! I love fics like this. All the POVs were perfect, and they went hand-in-hand with their respective characters. I identify with Luna's the most. I love the moon!
Varyssa chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow that was incredible! Amazing how all that can come from something so insignificant like the moon. Kudos to you x
RT chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Poor Remus, I just wanna hug him
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Interesting. I'd like to find out where this is going. I personally like Snape's opinion best. Works for me.
kerplank chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i liked that. no, its good without dumbledore's opinion.