Reviews for Moonlight
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
How interesting. I thought it was going to be only from Lupin's POV, but adding Luna and Snape made it all the more fascinating. I really liked to see how their views of the moon differ, and why.
By the way, your crack fics are hilarious. Love them.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Really excellent!
this.account's.been.deleted chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was wonderfully written. I could understand the emotions of your characters, (Remus' hate and Severus' apathy), because they were so artistically described. Over all, it was simple yet beautiful.
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was good.
Cad2u chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this fic made me smile. it really looks in depth into these characters :)
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hmm...interesting way you ordered these...first is deception...then hope...and the simply a tool. Very nice ending line however. I quite liked this.
Fate chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved this!

The three different perspectives were just wonderfully written!
Shadowface chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
And I'm glad I didn't read this at night...I'd be up all night contemplating the philosophy of the moon. ;)

Very nice fic.

write more soon!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great! I love fics like this. All the POVs were perfect, and they went hand-in-hand with their respective characters. I identify with Luna's the most. I love the moon!
Varyssa chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow that was incredible! Amazing how all that can come from something so insignificant like the moon. Kudos to you x
RT chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Poor Remus, I just wanna hug him
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Interesting. I'd like to find out where this is going. I personally like Snape's opinion best. Works for me.
kerplank chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i liked that. no, its good without dumbledore's opinion.
ravenecho chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
very interesting. me like.