Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 3/11
Poor Tommy, they are so lucky Kim was not the one to walk in on that as they would probably be dead.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was good. Poor Tommy and poor Kira. Great job :)
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great work.
kloii chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
In how many different languges can you say alsome,real, and oneshots suck.

P.S.-This is a threat make a sequel or else...

P.S.S-I won't kill u
Ms.Northman2U chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that was great i hope u finish
The Black Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This was awesome XP

"Talk about traumatizing!"

Yes, I can only agree with poor Tommy. I love it! Conflicts of Interest, eh? I need to see this...
ALee chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Woo!

Great fic! The imagination of Kira like dat is HOT!

God she's sexy!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
finally a FanFic in which the Characters think about birth control, there are way too many stories about pregnant rangers.

Though I almost feel bad for Kira and Conner,that must have been pretty embarassing lol

great FanFiction, I really enjoyed reading it!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Very good. Teenagers are often too eager to have sex without considering the consequences.
lil sweetie chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! loved the part about how tommy was going to be truamatized. It cracked me up until no end!
Cranelove chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
It was a great story. It has a good message for teenagers and also for parents. Good thing and bad thing that Tommy arrived in that moment. Good thing because C/K have the time to think about that step. Bad thing because Pour Tommy, It has to be bad find the kids in that situation and in his house *lol*

Mili
akksgurl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Beautiful. I really enjoyed this story. And poor Tommy...hahaha. I could just imagine the look on his face when he saw Kira. Hahaha! But I'm glad Tommy interrupted them. Either on his chair, or on the concrete...it just wouldn't have been comfortable!

Looking forward to the next chapter of Conflicts! :)
sweetgordon chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
It's official girl, you are an AMAZING writter. I mean Conflicts is good but I wondered if a second project would come as easily for you simply because it was difficult for me. But you have proved me wrong and this story couldn't have been better. Of course you have an excellent grasp of the characters and your descriptions were very good, but it really did seem realistic. I always thought Conner and Kira were great together and you have proved that also. I really admire you for being able to work within the boundaries given to you and not losing the integrity of the orginal author's intentions while also leaving your own mark on the piece. Listen to me, I'm talking like I'm critiquing a painting! It's definitely a great work and I'm definitely ready for you to return to conflicts. So, happy writing and CONGRATULATIONS!

teasun89 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
good. I wish there was some more KirCo
FireFlameJade chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That was excellent! Had me giggling and feeling utterly mortified for them all at the same time.

You capture Conner and Kira's feelings perfectly, and then their realisation afterwards that actually they weren't ready is very realistic and touching.

I love that Tommy was so embarrassed and that Kim took it mostly in stride.

An excellent ficlet, very sweet.

Jade