Reviews for What Kel Lost
deleted account tbh chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
It was really good, if a bit inrealistic. I always thought that Kel and Neal's realationship would be very complicated. But overall, I liked it. :)
domslove chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
um the Question-no one it'd be so hard and if it wasn't a good script the right actors... and it's not Harry Potter, Narnia or earagon... way to mature for the 3,4,5,6th grade set in some books
n3rd chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
aww! so sweet! i love it!
Green Flames chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
i was pretty sure I reviewed, but then again i'm the most forgetful person ever. your fic was cool and I really liked reading it good job.
Kahlan the Confessor chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
I liked your story but here is a list of problems i found in your story(please don't think of me as rude. i'm a perfectionist):

In the following paragraphs and sentences, I've put the problems in parentheses and in another set of parentheses i have put the correct way:

1.)“He was found hiding in caves about two days ride from Corus. We think he was going to Stone Mountain. His father as well as Joren said he didn’t kill Baron Piers. He’s being brought back to Corus for trial. It’s good that I didn’t find him. He would be (died)-(dead)” Raoul looked at Kel and smiled “How long has she been asleep?”

2.) “You couldn’t have (know)-(known) what Stone Mountain was planning Kel. He’s not going to become a knight. He’s going to be in prison the rest of his life and we are going to challenge his fief for what he’s done” Inness added sitting across from her and Anders.

3.)that (the)-(they) all were right. She stood up nodding her head.

4.)“Nothing it’s just that I never saw you like that before and it scared me. I

I don’t (ant)-(want) you ever feel that way again

5.)“(Really)-(Really?)” she asked. He nodded. (“ I guess I have to”)-(this part didn't make much sense). After hearing that Neal couldn’t help himself. He kissed her again.

6.) “I have a (felling)-(feeling) everything’s going to be alright” Kel said once again looking at Neal. He smiled.

7.)I love you (to)-(too)” was the last thing she said before( brought)-(she brought) her lips up to his once more.

Also i saw some punctation and some spelling/grammer problems. I'm trying to be helpful not rude(This is not a flame). If you don't have a beta reader, I'd like to offer my services to you as one. If you wish to take me up on this offer, the email address you can reach me at is I usually check my mail daily, if not more often. Once again, I'm trying to be helpful not rude and mean. I'm sorry if I come off as such.

PotterChickeydey
Pandesme chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Great ending, perfect! Although I think you could make it a pretty good story if you continued it. Anyways, I loved it!
annabelle05 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I loved it, I see you have not update in a long time. update soon
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hope ya update soon!
Macko chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
You had better update soon! I really like it.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hmm, an interesting concept. I can't imagine Joren going so far as to kill another noble, but I suppose it's possible. I liked how you wrote about Kel's grief, and it really set the mood well for the entire story. It's a bit shocking, although I never imagined Kel would cry that much about anything, even the death of her father. I hope you keep writing, and I'd like to see where you go with this idea. :)
Annie of Queenscove chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
E! I like it! But when was this set? Before Joren died I presume?
Pandesme chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
great story! Is this a one shot? I hope not, I'd like to read more! :)
moreawesomethenu chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
hurry up and update i luv it YAY
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Poor Kel but thank the Gods for Neal. I'd love to have Neal as my best friend. He's fun and always supportive but sweet and when he wants to be. I really enjoyed this. Update it soon, plz!

LK1512
sirladyknight chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I liked it a lot! It was so sad! What happans? Please Update soon!