Reviews for Arietta
dethangelx chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Sh*t. This particular chapter is awesome. I don't know why I missed this fic the first time. The acting part was really convincing.. I just knew that it was more than just an act. I could practically imagine the twins swearing something like this. It kinda explains why Kira became a cool and composed person in GS Destiny.. Like a person resigned to his fate. Heh.
Phantom Dragon of Eternal Chaos chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
O, my head. I was just told to review story's in words. Confusing, deep, angst, tragedy, poetic, paced,inrapturing...i could go on, but that would bore you i think. this was so deep it gave me a headache. Discontinuing this? i think not! those knive's and pan's you were hit with? hell, ill just burn the entire house down. i dont mind waiting, just dont discontinue. ill understand if you do, but expect threatning email, burning pet's, and a strange disease that make's you flunk school and undeniable urge's to kill michal jackson...ok, you see how my head feels? i cant even write a review that make's common since...
Kagome Taisho chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
lol, sorry for the frying pan. XD

Don't worry about it, school sucks, it's a fact. It interferes with fanfic writing. XD

Update soon, as soon as you can. :)
Kagome Taisho chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
*sniff*

So beautiful.
Kagome Taisho chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
KYA!

BEST CHAPTER EVER!

*still squealing over that kiss*
Kagome Taisho chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
OMG! I almost had a heartattack!

... a good one, but a heartattack nonetheless. XD
Kagome Taisho chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
*cries*

This is breaking my heart. S

I love it! *cries some more*
mariad chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Don't worry about it. I hope that everything goes well in your new school and that you are able to handle everything. Well whenever the new piece is done I'll love to read it and any new chapters from your other stories. Till then good luck. -
Windbreaker chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
It's intriguing how you wrote this. The best part I found was how you established the relationships.(I just pretended that they weren't even siblings)You have very nice writing plot going and I hope to some more in the future.
Danyu chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
Hey, no worries. Writers block and a busy schedule are perfectly understandable. I'll miss your work, though. It's always been incredible. Good luck with the fall semester (all of us students could use a little luck). Hope to see you back some day.
Inulover4eva chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
lol its alright honey if u are having writers block.. if ud like i would be honored to help and maybe do a piece between kidnapping the bride and ur wonderful stories, i do feel my 'mojo' coming back ;; :huggles: i hope school goes well for you /cheer
Scarlet Amaryllis chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
-balances a basket of tomatoes- See if you can miss this! ... No, I'm just joking. I understand completely. Thank you for being so thoughtful to the readers, I know it must be hard for you to discontinue Arietta. BUt be careful though, because is cracking down on people who post chapters without any story in them. I would NEVER report you, but be careful that someone else might. I know how it feels to get stories deleted... .

Have a nice day!
jsbach chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
simply are an author with prodigious stories are artfully crafted.I wish i could have your prowess and imagination!

By the way, i am a fan of kira/cagalli as well.i don mind incest between them, because incest is the most beautiful love.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
hi! omg... Kira's thoughts were amazing! so sad and true, i am confused i wanna see if she survived, i wanna see if they finally can confess to each other that they love each other and need to be with one another no matter what, i need to find out! lol *smiles* :huggles: oh and thank you for hvaing me part in the dedication of the bonus! :pounces on you and cuddles with you: lol okay ill stop im too touchy, i cant wait for it, um i want after 7th cause i wanna see if shes alive and it makes athrun look like a A$$ and that'll make her be with Kira like completely, hehe ur an awesome writer i was serious about the whole manga thingy lol /cheers i cant wait for ur update i'll wait for ever if i have to
Akirou chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
aww *ish touched*

hmm, tough choice. But both would make rather excellent fics, neh?

Oh, why not let the world see ur fantastic works? Post it here.

lol, and once more, great job with the fic, u make my days brighter.