Reviews for The Real SG1 Watches An Episode
onone909 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I'm already knowin at1 based on some real shit. The real at1 could tell at end of 200 bad ass mo fos'. The real carter hella sexy too. Appreciate it my favorite all time show damn near. Makes me wish I would have join afrotc early and enlisted too late now. Anyway shit yeah!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Another fun one. I've definitely picked apart movies and shows that I know are factually inaccurate. It's fun and I can picture these people doing it. Strangely when I was picturing this I didn't see the characters in my head, but people who looked kind of similar but not the same. You played it well.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I loved that. Especially the differences and their reactions to it. Lmao.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
::snorts:: fantastic
Morange chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
technetium chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Yeah, the routine decontamination thing gets me too.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I read these out of order, intrugued by your most recent post. I found myself laughing out-loud at this one... but also loving from the convention one - "... be glad they had him come from a state that began with M"

Thanks for sharing!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
LOL! gOOD chapter!
SGKawoosh chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Ach! I love these! Now I'll have to just sit and contemplate for a while. The whole concept is somewhat paradoxial.
Kody Wright chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I like your stories, it brings up points that I think most of us would see. Decon is a good one and critqing the show. I hope you write more of these.

One thing I never really understood about TV land is how come the aliens are always the bad guy, it would be intrsting to see if we were in the wrong once in a while.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
not bad. reminicant of if the team was watching Wormhole X-treme type fics. but not badly done w/ some surprise on the pairs.