Reviews for Phantom of the Dojo
thefarmguy chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
This is an awesome story so far. Why did you stop adding to it? It seems to flow so well and I want to see how Kenshin handles everybody else in Ranma's life.

If you get this message, send me a response because I really want to know why and what happens.
reddragons1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
I Would Definitely like to see the next chapter.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Very nice please continue this uniqe story.
Legendary Kijin Angel chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
I greatly enjoyed this story and the fine etched plot you conveyed in putting it together. Many have not been able to successfully crossover these two animes or any other together as well as you have. Quite dissapointed that you stopped though and hope you one day continue writing it again.
lilangelita chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Wow, this is a really good story. I love it so far, and I really hope you update soon. Kenshin is such a sweetheart, and I'm kinda hoping he ends up with Akane-even though that's probably not possible. XD

Anyways, this goes to the favorites! :3
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
When are you going to update? This is a very good story
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
lmao. Awsome. Hope for an update soon . Can't wait to see what gets thrown at Kenshin. XD
CurseQueen chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
nice chap...i'll be looking forward for the next chap...
IGAF-kun chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
I'm loving your crossover. Very original and well written!_

I'm fairly new with Rurouni Kenshin, but doesn't he say something along the lines of "this one" instead of "I"?

Anyway's, I can't wait for another chapter. Keep up the great work!
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Oro oro oro! This is super cool. Keep going!
CyberGorth chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Interesting, I like what you've one so far even though I've never heard of Kenshin before. He's definatly an interesting character. I'm a little disapointed that Ryoga disapeared after the first chapter, I figured he'd definatly make an attempt to defeat Kuno and win Akane at the party but that's more a personal bais on my part than a mistake on yours. Hope you update soon!

p.s. I realy would like it if you could work Ryoga back into the story, but that's up to you.
Rayame325 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
Hi,

Hm, I wonder how Kenshin's plan will actually work out? People are deffinatly noticing a difference in Ranma/Kenshin this morning! I think Kenshin's eyes are coming out it Ranma, I wonder if Akane will notice? I also wonder who Hua is and how she's connected? I can't wait to read more!

Rayame325
Itasuko-chan chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Sugoi!
Cloud1239999 chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
hehe, well done. Kenshins spirit seems to be doing nearly too good of a job though. (not that I'm complaining or anything.) The only thing I have to say that's negative about this chapter though is that you've made it seem like Kenshin is acting with his Battousai personality in some ways. And from what I've gathered (the devoted Kenshin fan I am owning all the dvd's and manga) Kenshin no longer reverted to that persoanality since he finished his final training with his old master. (Can't remember his name at the moment.)

Besides that though, I must say that you did a good job with this chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Kenshin is probably the best thing to happen to Ranma in a long time... but what about the curse? How will Kenshin deal with a female body? Will Kenran be using any Hiten Mitsurugi techniques against Ranma's rivals?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »