Reviews for Never Alone
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Please return mellon nin, you have been away far too long.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
TBC, you write, and yet there has been no update for almost 8 whole years? How sad! I enjoyed Relesen, and was hoping for more Aragorn and Legolas angst/hurt/comfort. This story looked very promising. Hoping you'll come back to write more some day.
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Came across your story while reviewing Grecian's latest. As an apparently fellow Aragorn lover, wanted to let you know how much I like your first chapter here. checked out your profile page and see that Real Life makes it difficult to update. But when you do, I'll be reading. I'll check out 'Scars' too. Looks awesome.
washow chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon.
Brit chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Looks like another brilliant Quickbeam tale! Do hurry with the next chapter (and with Scars.) The wait is killer!
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Good job,...now...KEEP GOING! lol.
Nerfenherder chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow! I come back from vacation to find not only an update of Scars but a whole new story as well! I am so HAPPY! This opening was very gripping and so well written. Like Someone Reading I am so glad you have decided to write this story. Relesen (Yes - “One of the most incredible fics ever written”) left me so wanting to know more about the development of friendship between Human and elf. I am so excited about where this will take us! On a side note, I have been curious about at what point (in your fanfic universe) Legolas knew of Aragorn’s true heritage and identity.

Well, I am off to review Scars. I eagerly await your next chapter of Never Alone!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
WOW. This is an outstanding opening chapter. Nice touch of humour amidst the darkness. Really really powerful stuff. Fantastic despcription and brilliant use of language. Everything's really vivid. Can't wait for more!
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
update soon please.
Grumpy chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
So good to see the start of this story, I always wondered what hapened on that trip.

Very good punishment, the twins having to take care of a intoxicated Estel, who they helped make that way.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Hi Quickbeam! What a pleasant surprise to see a new story from you, and yes, I think I'm going to have to go back and re-read "Relesen" this week. Your first chapter is mesmerizing. If Aragorn's headache is worse than one he experienced from inebriation it must be a whopper. Your writing is a marvel - so descriptive, so dramatic, so compelling, and so wonderfully Aragorn-centric (most of the time). Anyway, I am enthralled with the beginning and anxiously await more.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
*creeps from the shadows for a moment*

As one who...begged! for a prequel to Relesen (one of the *most* incredible fic ever written), I cannot tell you the amount of joy you have delivered. Thank you.

An incredible beginning. To take us through the wakening process was a perfect move. Scent, then touch...

The memory of being 'intoxicated' ie. drunk as a skunk was well done, and should be printed on every alcoholic beverage as a warning of enjoying said beverage too much.

Having read Relesen repeatedly, I often wondered what they had endured, how it had affected their friendship, how it had cemented the bond that must have grown from such an ordeal.

I know you will not disappoint.

I will as you tho to forgive me if I do not review often, I had sworn off reviews, but...

We shall see.

Thank you for sharing.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
What a treat to find a new story from you in my alerts !You already have me very worried about poor Aragorn and curious about what is going to happen next.

You have a real flair for describing what the characters are feeling.

Thank you so much for all your kind reviews of my stories, I greatly look forward to them and appreciate you taking the time.
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Ah Sue, this humble author bows in tribute to your skills. You have the uncanny ability to take the English language and make it sing. If I read enough of your work will it rub off on me, do you think? Ok, enough of my weak attempts to verbalize my admirataion of your writing; I think you know how I feel by now.

As for this chapter, OUCH! Your description of Aragorn's headache was so visual that I started to go get a tylenol! What has our interpid pair gotten themselves into this time?

I especially liked the imagery of the Aragorn's senses awakening one at a time. That was very well done.

Of course, I was thrilled to see my favorite twins and "Ada" mentioned. Any chapter that has those three in it is going to be a good one in my book. I can just imagine the "talking to" that Elladan and Elrohir received. It served them right to have to baby sit Estel while he suffered through the effects of their prank.

I'm looking foward to more and shall promise to be patient until you return to Scars.

Cindy
Deana chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Cool chapter! I can't wait for more of this AND Scars! ;)