Reviews for Paint Me a Picture
Jojo chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was beautiful.
horsie890 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
It's me again!

WOW it's been a while, hasn't it?

Now that I've...well, grown up a bit, I suppose...I can leave a competent review.

Your descriptions in this are nothing short of amazing. It still manages to leave me speechless (though I'm using actual sentences this time around) after reading it. I love it so much; it always gets me. I love how you leave us with a little hope there at the end. Most of my sad stories either stay sad or end in a falsely hopeful way that only makes you THINK there's hope when there really isn't. _

Lovely story:)
Hippie Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow! Beautiful story!

The descriptions are fantastic - I could see everything happening! The storyline is so sad and moving too! Well done!

Hang cool funky flower,

Hippie
TJ Robinson chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Since this chapter is supposed to be a one shot, I'll give it a seperate review.

First off, I'd just like to say that you are a very talented writer. The plot was original, the imagery was great, and the writing itself is excellent.

I found a link to this on a profile, and I thought it was a romance. I don't like romance, but I clicked on the link, thinking that if it's a romance, I'll just get out of it.

I'm very glad I decided to click in. :o)

Hm... I think I know what's going on here: The "girl" is Ash's mom, and she, along with Pikachu, were killed when Pallet Town was destroyed.

Well, I guess I'll go found out, since I'm going to read the next chapters.

Once again, good job!
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That's a good story. Haha, no I'm just kidding. You're one-shot fic puts my stuff to shame. I gave way to sparkles, which is high praise comming from a guy who isn't usually moved by stories.
gigiketchup chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Very cute your fanfic D !
horsie890 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Wow...I mean...wow...

I'm speechless...
EagerReader93 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
*claps loudly and cries*

That was beautiful. Extremely. You had tears pouring down my face. Such vivid detail! You're a fantastic writer, I can tell that just by reading this. Fantastic, fantastic.
Jirachi the Legend chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is a beautiful fic. I absolutely love it! You are an awesome author! Keep up the fantastic writing!

~Jirachi
Avalons-Healer chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
This is a great one shot! It's awesome! Oh, and I remember you being the last person to review my first Pokemon Generation book, A Forgotten Relative. (Don't worry, I got that fixed on the actual story!). I have put up my second one, and it is now currently only one page long. But I have not one single review! I would really like it if you read it! And the story that you wrote, hope you write more like it! Keep up the great work! ;-)

~Mackenzie (Ji-Yoon Yoon)
Away Now chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
That's beautiful, LilyPichu...
aili chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I really enjoyed this. I liked the way Ash was in despare and then he saw the hope through memories. It had a lot of emotion in the paragraphs. Keep writing..
ally ally oxenfree chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Yey! Thanks. I'm assuming Pikachu died.
Kuo too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow. That made me...sad. Amazing story again!

~Kuo
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow. . . 00

Maybe you could follow up with another chapter to explain to those (like me) with a limited imagination so they know what happened?