Reviews for Beast Boy's Guide to Getting and Keeping Your Girl
I loved this story
I know this was published in 2005 and here it is 2015 but I just happened to come across this, and let me just say... THIS IS PURE. GOLD.
You forgot the last two tips.
9) Never date an abusive bitch like Raven! No woman or MAN should be hit by their crush!

10) If you hate abuse, don't waste your time reading a disrespectful story like this.
LOLOLOLOLOLOl chapter 1 . 5/19
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 2/9
... and let me kiss you
RebelMagic chapter 1 . 2/2
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! You should make a series or something.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
magiknight chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was just AWESOME!
FlyingMintBunny03 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is pretty cute and funny :3
EtherealBae chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You should do more :D
BadwolfRebel chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was hilarious, I think the Titans are going to need insurance on the tower if Raven keeps throwing BB out the windows.
Raven234 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
It's okay. The amount of laughter it gave me more than made up for it. Do you know how hard it is to get me to laugh? Just ask my friends. : )
DontRememberMe.x chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I loved that so much! Words cannot express! :D
AngryChickTitans chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Beast Boy! XDDDD Y'know what though? These are true, but I HATE it when girls do that! This is truly sad, I'm glad I never do that, at least I don't think I do... I wouldn't know I guess but my family never complains about that so I assum I don't... what? you thought I was a dude? Dude, TOM-BOY. -_-'' BB shall never learn... XDDDD "Umm, french kissing you?" Another splash was heard around Titans Tower, but the citizians had grown use to this being that they finally figured out what it was. No doubt they were going to start dating, but of course, oppistes attracting must always include these disagrements. Though, it was not uncommon to see a few boys enter the book store purchasing, what looked like, a green book with red letters on the cover reading "Beast Boy's Guide to Getting and Keeping Your Girl". Infact, Kid Flash, who had been having troubles with Jinx, purchased it and could be seen on the bench every once in awhile 'oh'ing and 'ah, now I see'ing. Fortunatly for him, he was able to finish it in a flash(pun intended) and throw it away. However, UNFORTUNATLY for the REST of the male Titans who purchased the book, Raven, as soon as finding out, informed all other female Titans. The only male Titans who were unharmed were those who already knew those seven facts. Being only Robin, for the fact of working with Batgirl for years.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I like it :-) i relly love it when raven throws bb out windows hehe:-D