Reviews for YAH56
Bjorn Tobern chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Pretty nice. I happen to be partial to Nilson but thats just me. Maby we should start a discussion forum?
Cossack716 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I think this is an acceptable start, tho, it is a cobbeling together of previous missions, and your spelling needs work, but I don't blame you, English is a second language to many authors on this site, my parents were English teachers so I might be too harsh.
MP5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I'm sorry, but the grammar in this is just awful, in my opinion. For example, the whole talk with Sergei is one big run-on sentence. Also remember this phrase: SPELL CHECK.
Retired writer-Hazard 13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
yo, dude...Nice, but you need ta check your spelling and grammar and shit...when you have dialogue, try to seperate it out with crap like question marks...you don't HAVE to...but if you send it to me (check profile for email) I can make changes...NOTE:If you want...

send an email, I'll get back to ya in a day or two...again-you don't have to do anything you want...you don't even have to email me...if you DO, though...for the subject heading, put down MERCENARIES, k?

Over and out-