Reviews for Catch me as I Fall
Azkam Shazam chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Wait, did you ever establish what city Nightwing went to?
Azkam Shazam chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Ok, Nightwing wasn't that cold, just a little lost in his ways. I think its a great idea changing Robin into Nightwing, but you make him sound very cold, haha.
Insanity 101 chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
LOL i feel slightly ashamed for liking this as much as i do...but...i gotta say i really really REALLY like this. *slaps forehead* including the fluff...especially the fluff. *wacks forehead again* ugh. two chapters? then...things must end horrible. i cant see how they couldnt! oh bother. update when you get a chance... ~Dusty
Pickles12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Are you obsessed with Robin Being insane or something? I'm being Supergirl for Halloween :D
realfanficts chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
ALL your chapters are most excellent! And only two more updates? Yay!
Saeran-Iarbhean chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
woah...this is amazing i love it!
Kazzy103 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Aww... very cute. I like how you write Nightwing, his thoughts and feelings. The flashbacks were very informing too. This is sad... poor girl. And now Slade's going to make everything worse. Very well written, great job.

You know, you say you don't like writing romance... but you're really good at it... this, Alone in the Dark... both incredible stories. Anyways, once again wonderful work, I'm really starting to like this more every chapter. Please update soon!

~Eagerly Awaiting~

~Kazzy~
ElfGirl chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
I really like your story. Hurry and get the rest out.
Loony Dagda chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
So far so good. but if there are only going to be two more chapters then they better e really really long ones. I really like this story. Just out of curiosity you didn't make Robin (AKA Nightwing) an alcoholic did you? Anyways I can't wait till the next chapter, and I hope you are going to update Scars of the Past soon too.

Ciao XP
realfanficts chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Please, please, pleasepleasepleasePLEASE contine this! I want to know why he's transformed into Nightwing, everything!
Kazzy103 chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Holy Crap... this was friggin awsome. I don't like Nightwing as much as Robin, but it was a perfect ending to this chapter. I really liked the whole 'mirror' scene, your putting a much deeper and darker depth into the aftermath of the Apprentice episodes... and I'm loving it! In my opinion, those two showings weren't carried out enough, I wouldn't expect Slade to give up the 'perfect' apprentice so easily. And how affected Robin was to the awful experience he had just been through was way realistic. I'm talking about his reflex on Star when she merely touched the spot where Slade had indented hard upon his skin. Really, I think that Deathstroke can be ruthless without even knowing he's hurting someone.

I feel bad for the little alien, she can help the Boy Wonder, but once again, Robin had pushed everyone and everything away from him... building up walls in which he is secluded; locked away. Please, if your going to do another chapter(which I really hope you will)update soon! Great Job once more!

~Eagerly Awaiting~

~Kazzy~
Aeris-Raven chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Wow I liked the whole Robin Vs. Robin thing and the tag game (it was cute to see him acting normal). But personally, I don't like the nightwing thing. But htat's just me and I'm sure you have some great ideas for nightwing so I say go for it I'll get used to it. It;s just that when I think of nightwing I think of Robin being all alone and the titans disappearing and I think of Robin being a lot older...but it was a great chapter.
cottoncandyclouds chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
(lower lip trembles) WHY! WHY! WHY! what happens nxt? like the story, keep updating!
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Sweet

I luff this story

Poor Robin
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
You're very good at writing! I loved this, pls. continue :)