Reviews for Wizard's Chess
Koodle'n'Kerdle chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i am literally bawling my eyes out right now. i can hardly see the keyboard. that was so beautifully written. I've read some of your other fics and i just wanted to say well done! i loved them all (no exceptions) and you are such a fantastic writer with awesome ideas.

please keep writing sad stories...i like a good cry every once in a while...just keep writing

your fan

Kerdle xoxox
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
It was new but it wasn't lol i am sorry i thought it was sad even by my standerds
Lor'sEvilRumour chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
everytime i read this i cry! u rock! i luv the whole fic, everything about it! it's nice to remember someone for what they were good at : eg: ron and chess! luvd it!

-Lor
Dolphin Writer rox chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
U don't know how moved I am by this story!

It is well written, and you decribed everything so well!

*tear*
laura truewood chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw i am literally crying! that was deep i luvd it!

aw so sad! i luv ron!

-laura
Amy chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That was beautiful. I'm glad you didn't use the storyline you chose as an excuse to make the characters have sex. It was unexpected, beautifully written and almost made me cry :)
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this was a really good story i liked it a lot
imagination-running chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Gosh, that made me want to cry, and believe me, that's saying something. You conveyed the feelings so incredibly well. I hope that Ron doesn't die in the books. Very good writing skills, though. Do keep writing. ; )
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was sad but well done. Good job on it, sorry I'm too lazy to write more.