Reviews for The Revenge of the Sith
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You have such rich language in this chapter! "Doused his lightsaber"...showing the fight from Artoo's perspective, showing a relationship between Qui-Gon and Dooku? Super amazing!
jesphoenix05 chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I know its really hard to get back to a story when you've been away from it for so long but I do hope you have not abandoned it! Btw, the POV breaks with the dashes were perfect! Thank you!
I love how you did the little bantering between Anakin and Obiwan! You really nailed their chemistry perfectly! You know as I've been reading your series I've been thinking about about the Clone Wars cartoons and the great stuff that happened there. I'm glad Dooku is with the good guys. I wasn't too sure about it at first but it really is perfect for this au that he is still a jedi! You are a master when it comes to AUs! The only character I still can't wrap my head around is Sabe. I never warmed up to her in the movies so feels a out of place to me. I loved the character of Sateen that they introduced in the Clone Wars cartoons as a love interest of Obiwan so my feelings are extremely biased! Sorry! (If you haven't watched Clone Wars Sateen is the Queen of Mandalore. Obiwan fell in love with her while protecting her from assassins when he was still a padawan. She's really cool!_ Can you tell I'm totally biased! Her and Padme are actually good friends in the series! Kinda serendipitous isn't it! lol) Anyway! That said I still want to see how this all comes together. I am enjoying very much all of your SW alternate universes. I feel as though you reached into my head and plucked out everything I had hoped I could see or read in an Obi and Ani alternate ending! I love it! I do hope you get a chance to finish it some day! Thanks for a great read!
Regin chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Silky Button chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
super awesome! this story series is so amazing and I wish you never stopped working on it! truly a work of art! :D
katniss12 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Please start updating this story again I would really like to know how it continues
Betterways chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
I really love the camaraderie and teamwork between the generations of masters and padewans from Dooku down to Anakin. So unique. And so much fun to read. I do hope you continue with it.
Linnorria chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
You write them so incredibly well. :d I love this series. Seriously.
T chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
I hope you finish this story. I hope you write for the other two original trilogy movies as well. I also hope you will finish your Jinn stories.
T chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
I hope you finish this story.
DarthNasere chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
Can't wait to read more!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 12 . 3/3/2009

Can't for what happens next.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
I am totally enjoying this up the good work.
TriGemini chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
Good chapter!

It sounds as if Obi-Wan and Anakin are beginning to live life outside of the Jedi. Though, it's interesting that Obi-Wan plans to marry Sabe.

Makes me wonder, what'll happen next. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
BenRG chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
Well, it's good to see this story back after a long haitus.

The action sequences here were well written. More importantly, you caught the slightly RANDOM and happy-go-lucky atmosphere that dominates Anakin and Obi-Wan's adventures. It was inevitable that they would also more-or-less agree with Qui-Gon's own version of 'agressive negotiation'.

"So, what happened on your flight?"

"Hm? Oh, ship was sabotaged, we got attacked by renegades and then had to steal a slaver ship."

"Same 'ol?"

"Same 'ol."

Just another day on the job for the Negotiator and the Hero Without Fear.

BenRG's Rating: 7.5/10
Elenothar chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
Great that you continue this story!I really like it.

Please update soon!