Reviews for Our Little World
jesstersmasque chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
this is soooo good- why the hell did you end it there?! Damn, you should have a disclaimer or something not to read it given where the story cuts off! painful.
myevilregal chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Why haven't you updated this amazing story?! I'm begging you. Please...
Stormwhite chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Haha - you had to leave it on a cliffhanger? Well, sort of one.

This is actually the one of your ongoing stories I'm most interested in at the moment, although I'm keeping an eye on all of them. I hope you get back to it soon.
Bone Structure chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
This story is taking a great turn. After many years I still love this story - even though it's very much unfinished. Please continue.
authorjazmyne chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I had to re-read it all because I was a bit confused. You did a lot of reworking.

I loved it. Amazingly written and I actually like this way better than how it was before. Can't wait for more.
CoccinelleMenthol chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This story is really great ! It's wonderfully written and I love reading it.
I hope you'll write another chapter someday...
Lily chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I just stumbled across this tonight and I LOVE IT! I enjoy your writing style and your take on Karen. I hope you can update soon!
chrisdga chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh this is great! the fact that Karen is totally in character makes the whole so muc more believable. Really nice.

"He didn't know that Grace Adler was, while gullible, the most unforgiving, self-absorbed person since myself." LOL I love this! This is exactly what I think about Grace...

great job with this, please do write more ;D
Novocain chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
...wow. I adore with all the withered remnants of my tiny heart! I can totally see this, now that you point it out. Lovely! Best wishes on writing the next chapter. -
Ms Kanzaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Hi! I've been following your Will & Grace since chapter 3 (when I started browsing chapter 3 was recently up). It's magnificent the way you have Karen portrayed, right down to the last line in her face; and the slightly bluesy side effect of her alcoholism is a refreshing addition. Personally, if one thing had me sometimes raising an eyebrow in disbelief during W&G's run, was that Karen seldom showed any darkness in particular due to her drinking habit, or events that may have triggered it. Your Karen is much more realistic, and while not as easily likable, in the end she draws the reader to herself.

Grace, while a bit less sympathetic than her onscreen persona, also shows to be better grounded. You have handled up to chapter 8 all the aspects of the story quite well, and I'm looking forward to read the following, see it through the end. Kudos! _
katerina24 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Great story. I'm not a big fan of the pairing but I really liked the way it was written. You do a great job of tying your story in with the episodes. Keep up the great work!

-Katerina)
RubysArms chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Wow, i have been waiting for this chapter for a very long time! it was worth the wait, i absolutely love this story you must continue! please dont make us all wait as long as before! this story is fantastic, so real.
Alphawolf69 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Yay, finally another chapter! I really enjoyed this one; I especially liked how Karen was kind of getting her own back on Grace here *grins*

"Grace, please don't go!" the plea rang out in the musky air of the office and fell steadily, the heaviness of its implications creating endless possibilities. No chance she wouldn't catch on to my weakness now. Oh, her expression was priceless! Her face almost expressed horror, and her eyes fluttered and sparkled. But something evil came back into me. "Please don't go. I can't afford to lose another drinking buddy to this disease!"

Her busting into the AA meeting was pretty hilarious too (though I wonder what Grace was venting about...Leo still or something else?), anyway I hope you update again soon.
RubysArms chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Hey! Great story! i absolutely love it, and i think that you have the characters down flawlessly! you have to update soon though! you can't just leave us all hangin! anyways, hope to see more very soon, keep up the great work.

xoxo emily xoxo
x Tara x chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
Oh my gawd! Please get Karen with Grace? Just read all chapters in one go! Your a really good writer. Next part soon? x.