Reviews for A SAK One Piece Parody
Voltage Axe chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Holy shoot! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. You do not know how much I hate 4kids for their anime dubbing! Hopefully, you'll update and to that freaking "generic reviewer" who's a freaking 4kids fan...yeh, we don't care if we whine over the RIDICULOUS edits 4kids did to anime! SO, you can just STFU AND NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!

Anyway, great job on this story Shadow Alchemist. UPDATE SOON!
MalkyTop chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Stupid 4Kids! Anyways, I like yer fanfic (though I wanna on their crew too...as long as they're Japanese!) but you must save Zoro's name to!
Emma Iveli chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
Ha ha ha! Too funny! In fact this has inspried me to wirte my own anti- 4kids fanfic of my own! (Rants) That lousy 4kids... I'm going to butter their toast. (puase) What the hell does that mean? Any way... funny fic, please update!
Omni-chan chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
I wasn't going to read this, but I was bored and decided to. And it was very entertaining. I hope Senka and Allicat rescue the Straw Hats.
Iwin Ulose chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
lol, venting on a little brother, are we? well done, well done... i like how you incorporate your real life into this story. it usually makes a stoyry suck when an author tries that, but this it makes THIS fic even funnier.

now, luffy... KICK 4KIDS ENTERTAINMENT'S ASS! _!
generic reviewer. 4kids fan chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
you dub haters need to get over yourselves, stop whining over stupid stuff that 4kids did
Nostalgia Nut chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
Oh, my gut still hurts from laughter. This is a great 4kids bashing fic.

I love all your charcters too, Senka is my favorite..
LuffyFanGirl chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
Now, I'm not mad 4Kids for certain things, like getting rid of Sanji's cigaretts as smoking causes cancer, but the whole fact that the characters don't bleed is stupid. & the swearing is 1 of the things that seperate anime from cartoons so that stinks. there is only 1 network where they would put that in, AdultSwim. but they won't put that on for some reason. Maybe the characters are too cute for them. so any way (holds torch & pitchfork) Allow me to join you in the ever growing 4Kids haters & chase them into a windmill & burn it to the ground like in Frankinstien. but people who do this must be unholy creatures of the night (holds up garlic, cross, stake, gun, silver bullets, holy water, & a forklift) the forklift is for pushing his vampire casket into a volcano so he can get it back & fries in the sun. the gun and silver bullets are for incase their werewolves.
Peachcandy chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
wow u havent updated in a long time werid...
The Stitched Ninja chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
LOL...i'd say that he isn't that bright...*sweat drop*

and don't feel bad...people try and run me over all the time...it may be because i look both ways and just walk across anyway...knowing that i'll make it to the other end...but they do try! or else they would stop, wouldn't they! HA! i win!*does happy dance* Update soon, and welcom back AlliKat!*waves*
The Stitched Ninja chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
*claps* wonderful poppet show! I didn't find it confising at all...but that's me and i'm completely insane! MAD even...but aren't mad and insane the same things?...*looks around* Wonderful poppet show! i give it a ten outta ten! Update soon, savvy?
Iwin Ulose chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
NO! cliffy! who is the person who looks like a "scary crow"?

i know it will be hard for you to update soon, but please try hard! i wanna read more! MORE!

lol, sorry, got carried away...
Peachcandy chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
i just found out somthing cowws are trying to take over the world by using milk they make it so people will become their armies!

ah

so bacily were doomed sad huh
The Stitched Ninja chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
"Senka casually lifted her arm to her parrot plushie and..."

at that point...*point up* i thought that Senka was going the throw the plushie at Elwood...

DON'T WORRY! i do the same thing...but i make cricket nosies and rocking chair nosies and i shout BOM! or i say, "We all have the dreadededededededed illness of...Awkwardnesses!" and by then everyone is glaring at me...it's FUN!*happy dance*
Iwin Ulose chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
"The horrid fiends known as...4Kids Entertainment!" As soon as she spoke the evildoers name, a collection of strange assortment of things-lollipops, juice boxes, and even kids' books-came raining down on Elwood's head.

to me, that was the truly funny part of this chapter. i wish you would include the Straw Hat Pirates more in this fic... :(

DEATH TO 4KIDS!

yeah, so, uh... good work!