Reviews for Shadows of the Jedi
BigEyes KS chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
This was an amazing story! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE PLOT, THE CHARACTERS... everything was mind blowing! This could sell... It was so accurate and beautifully depicted and portrayed. Absoutely loved it! - KS
ibelieveintruelove chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Wonderful! I like how you played the idea of another forbidden Jedi/Senator romance against Anakin and Padme's relationship. Very nicely done!
HC0 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
GROSS! You know, i don't even know why i'm reading this, I'm really the unromantic sort of girl.
HC0 chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
To Tattooine, huh? I say 'to Mustafar'. I mean, that's a lava planet!
anigirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
nice writing, but two things:a) that bit about 'married couple in each others' arms'- too suggestively icky for me! second, please, try to tone down on the mushiness in your next fic!
alpha77 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Love it... :)
akidura chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
Short ending, but nice. :) I really liked your story. Hope you'll write more wonderful stories in the future! Especially Anakin/Padme ones... ;)
LaPapillion chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
Well, I've got goosebumps. Maybe I should check out the book you mentioned. Anyway, fantastic job on this. Great twists and turns. Can't wait for your next story.
LaPapillion chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
That was a very poignant ending to a fantastic story. I am eager to read your epilogue. Great job.
Nan chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
I just finished reading your story and I just have to tell you how great it was! I'm absolutely stunned, really. It's not 'cheeky' like most of the other Anakin/Padme-fics, it's sad, most of all, and you describe their feelings so very good, really, it's great. So, thanks for two very agreeable hours, I'm looking forward to reading another story from you. Bye! Nan
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 14 . 8/24/2005
i'll definitly be watching for the epilogue on this one! :)
Trinity Day chapter 13 . 8/20/2005
On the one hand, I'm sorry this story is coming to an end. On the other, I'm glad you decided to write such a fun and engaging story. On the third hand, I've a tiny crit of this section, probably subjective, so feel free to ignore. You might want to make it a little clearer who has caught Anakin when he first enters the trip. Even something along the lines of him being too caught up in sensing Padmé and Davad (and, presumably, trying to hide his presence from the latter) that he didn't notice a third presence. Just a suggestion.
Trinity Day chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
Even though the next part is out, I still say that was a very mean cliffhanger. But I do like how you set it up-it had nothing to do with Padmé taking a stupid risk, but rather that Davad mimicked an activity that Anakin did so often. **It’s been awhile since Anakin has played this game,** is such a great line for what it suggests. A whole, playful background story for the two lovebirds.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
keep going...
akidura chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
Great story you have here! I love the way you write and I love the plot. I hope Padme's alright! I can't sit still just thinking about what's going to happen next! Don't keep me in suspense so long, ok? ;) Waiting anxiously for the next chapter...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »