Reviews for The Enemy Within
Panthera Azure chapter 11 . 4/13
I don't remember if the review on your one story went thru as a guest or on my profile but, i reviewed at the end of a previous story. (Aslo Numb3rs) This one was just as awesome! Lovin your work so far. Lol
Angela chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
The idea was good but it didnt capture any of the character's emotions,ect.: The approach didnt seem quite right. I didn't even finish it and thats a first as i have worked my way through every story so far...Sorry, but its how i feel.:(
crying-tear chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Thank you so much for this fantastic FanFic! I really loved the idea about the Number/WaT Crossover! Just amazing! You made my day!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love this story
epalladino chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Great story. I'm glad you added the epilogue, it added some needed closure to the events and the cross over aspect with WAT. I appreciate a story that not only has a great plot and great characters, but also has accurate details and a minimum of typos.

Thanks, Beth
epalladino chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
"Without a Trace" is one of my mother's favorite TV shows. I don't watch television, but used to catch episodes of this when I went home to visit. I really liked what I saw of that show and think this is going to be an excellent crossover. I can't wait to see what really happened to Charlie.

Thanks, Beth
Way Walker chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
Great! This was a very nice read. I think that you very successfully brought these two dramas together , very good idea by the way with Charlie being missing. Poor Charile! Nicely done.
AnomolyInPi-Minor chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
one of my favourites too. whould just like you to know that. i stayed up the night i found it to read it completly and it was defintly worth it (even if i was tired the next day). writing oscar goes to you this time.
donttouch chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
oh no!
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
uh oh
jd burns chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Aw...sweet ending with the epilogue. Thanks for ending this story with Charlie and Larry's friendship.

This was a really awesome story. I look forward to reading more of your stuff soon.
jd burns chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
*sigh* Poor Charlie...good thing Amita and his family are there with him now.
jd burns chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Hm...I started to wonder if Charlie was ill when I read about him going to doctors...liked the description of Don shutting off his emotions and going into "agent" mode.